Being adopted

hi: in this story Alex does not go to school, just so there is more to write about including all 3 of them, but is well educated, she is 13. Anyways enjoy.

Alex's POV

It was just another ordinary day, I was woken up at 9, got dressed and went skate boarding. The skate park was like my own little place because the other girls were to busy doing their make up to learn to ride a skate board.

I would love to be adopted though. It would be so nice. Anyways it will probably be a while until that happens. I go back to my dorm and switch on my laptop and of course go on to YouTube.

I sit and watch all of the Troyler videos then I watch Dan and Phil playing sims. All of a sudden I hear a knock at the door,
'hey', I say as Mrs Conners walks in.
'Alex you have been adopted, but the people aren't able to come and collect you as the trains and stuff are cancelled so I will be taking you there, pack up your things and we will go.'

I pack up my clothes, laptop, phone and other stuff and go down to Mrs Conners car. We are driving for a while when we eventually stop. Mrs Conners walks up to the door, I can't see their faces but I can tell there are two people talking to her. She gestures to me to get out of the car. I hear footsteps running towards me. I look up to see a very tall man taking my luggage out of the car.

He is to quick and I don't see his face. I close the boot of the car and walk inside the house. Mrs Conners is talking to another guy. She turns around and says to me.
'Alex this is Dan Howell' I look up at him and I shock. Danisnotonfire had just adopted me.

Then a few moments later another guy walks down the stairs, the same guy that helped me with my stuff earlier.
' And this is Phil Lester' Dan says.
'Oh yeah, I know who you are' I say almost screaming out of excitement but just managing to hide it with a smile.
'Well I will leave you all in peace. Have fun Alex' Mrs Conners said.