Going down hill.

2 days later.
Alex's POV
'Hey can we go the park please, I feel like I haven't been there in ages.' I ask.
'Yeah, sure.' Dan smiled. We got in the car and headed to the park, we had lots of fun, (even thought I am a teen) but you have to admit you can never really be too old for the park, right?
'C'mon Alex, we need to go, Dan and I have to film some videos and stuff.' Phil called.
We got back in the car and went along the motorway seen as it would be quicker. All,of a sudden a huge truck came hurtling towards our car from behind and hit us. Everything went black, I couldn't move, I couldn't open my eyes, I couldn't shout to anyone, then I start hearing people shouting. 'Alex, Alex get up, Alex!' It's Phil, I want to get up, I want to talk to him, but I can't. 'Dan, she's not moving, Dan help, Dan, oh my god, Alex please wake up!' I hear an ambulance pull up and then everything went quiet, I couldn't hear anything and I just drifted off............

Phil's POV
'Alex, Alex get up, Alex!' I shout, but she didn't move, her face was completely expression less. 'Dan, she's not moving, Dan help, Dan, oh my god, Alex please wake up!' Dan was being held back by police telling him it was too dangerous to get in and that the ambulance would be here and would get her out, they start pulling me back, I try running forwards back to the car but five trained police against one me, they won, they pulled me back and say me down next to Dan. He pulls me in for a hug and I burst into tears, so does he. The ambulance pulled up and got Alex out of the crushed car.

I don't get it, everyone comes out with just little cuts and bruises, yet Alex won't wake up. They got her into the ambulance and Dan and I were aloud to ride with her. We both just look at her pale, but still utterly beautiful face, the beautiful face of our daughter. When we get to the hospital we had to stay in the waiting room. About an hour later we are aloud in to see her, she is hooked up to so many machines it really scares me and I burst into tears again at the fact that the crash did so much damage to her. The doctors tell us that she is in a coma and she probably won't wake for a while, maybe even.....ever.
'Phil, it's going to be ok, she's a strong girl, she will pull through this i know she will.' Dan comforted me. I leant into his arms, and we just sat there looking at our daughter, our little fighter. 'She will wake up'. I tell myself.

Dans POV
I couldn't take it, seeing our girl, motionless and expressionless on a hospital bed, hooked up to so many machines. Phil started crying again, which made me let out every tear I had been holding back since we got to the hospital, I had to be strong for Phil but, I just couldn't. Phil leant into me and I held him so tight, we sat there for hours, crying, and talking to Alex. Then one of the doctors came in and said that we should go home and rest, to come back in the morning.

5 months later
Me and Phil had been visiting Alex every day, she showed no sign of waking up.
'Alex, I don't know, if you can hear me,' Phil began, 'but please, please try and wake up, we need you, you need to come back, we are worried sick Alex please, please just try, open your eyes we are right here, and we promise nothing like this will ever happen to you again. We love you Alex.' He started tearing up again, making me tear up to, I pulled him into my arms.
'Shhhh.. It's ok Phil,' I sobbed. 'She will wake up. I hope.'

Alex's POV
Everyday I hear them, Dan and Phil. They come to see me everyday and everyday I try to get up, I try to jump up and hug them both but it's like something is pushing me down, keeping my eyes and mouth shut.
'Alex, I don't know, if you can hear me,' it's Phil. Phil yes I hear you, I hear you! I shout in my head but I just can't say it. I hear Dan crying in the background, oh god, Dan don't cry, please. 'But please, please try and wake up.' Oh Phil I am, I am trying so hard, I just want to go home Phil, Dad, please just get me up! I don't like this, I'm scared please, get me up!
'We need you, you need to come back, we are worried sick Alex please, please just try, we are right here, and we promise nothing like this will ever happen to you again. We love you Alex.' He stops talking, I hear Dan trying to calm him down, but I can tell Dan is teary as well, he is just trying to be strong for Phil.

Right that's it I am getting out of this, even if it takes me hours!

Phils POV
'Mr. Lester, Mr. Howell, I am very sorry but Alex is showing no kind of recovery.' The doctor began. 'I am afraid that we have to unhook her from the machines.' My heart sinks and I look at Dan. This means she will be gone, forever. Our Princess taken from us.
'Isn't there anything else we can do?' I weeped.
'I'm extremely sorry Mr. Lester but we have tried everything. I'll give you two some space to say your goodbyes.' He walked out the room.
'Alex, this is your last chance, they are going to take you off of everything that is keeping you alive. Baby please, plea.....' Dan started balling his eyes out. I hugged him.
'Phil, she's not waking up, Phil, our baby is being taken away from us.' He gasped, between sobs.
The doctor walks back into the room, Dan and I look at him. Then Dan walks over to Alex and kisses her on her forehead.
'Goodbye Princess, I will miss you, more than anything.' He says, I do the same. I walk over and kiss her on her forehead.
'Goodbye my beautiful girl. We love you.' I say. The doctor walks up to her and unhooks her from everything. Her heart rate starts to slow down then eventually stops.
'Oh my god, Phil.' Dan turns around and buried his head into my neck. He is shaking like crazy. So am I. Our little girl is gone. Gone forever.

Alex's POV
The doctor walks over to me and starts pulling everything off me, I go light headed. Everything starts to go white. I hear the heart monitor slowing down, C'mon Alex you can do this, get up. I shout to myself. Get up Now! The heart monitor stops. Am I dead, no I'm still conscious, I still have a little more time. C'mon Alex get up, get up, your hurting them, get up, get up!

Dan's POV
There is just science in the room. The only sound being the heart monitor, the sound of Alex's still heart. It starts to speed up again, wait, it's speeding up again. I turn around and see Alex opening her eyes.
'Phil!' I shout. 'She's awake!' I shout again. Phil and I rush to her sides. She sits up and smiles. We both hug her and we all burst into tears.
'Alex, we were so worried.' Phil starts.
'I know, I could hear you, I could hear you everyday, and I was shouting, screaming back but I just couldn't make a sound. It terrified me.' She said
'It's ok. We're here now, your here now, nothing is going to happen, we love you Alex, so much.'

The end

Thanks for reading guys, I hope you enjoyed this, do you think I should write a sequel?

Tell me in the comments.

'Till next time. Bye guys x :)