Gone

Alex's POV
I hear someone outside. Dan and Phil are asleep. I decide to go and see what it is, I open the door and someone grabs me. Its Sapphire, how did she get away, she slowly closes the hotel room door and drags me away. I try screeming but she has such a tight grip on my mouth it sounds like a whisper. She shoves me in a van and starts to drive away. I start crying, I'm scared.

Dan's POV
'Dan, Dan wake up!' Is that Phil or am i still asleep? 'Dan please wake up!' Thats definitely Phil. I open my eyes and see tears rolling down Phil's face. I sit up and look around, no Alex. 'Where's ...' I began but Phil cut in before i could finish. 'She took her, Sapphire took Alex, i just saw her throwing Alex into a van and driving away!' He shouts. 'How did she? Lets go!' We were already in normal clothes as we were so tired when we got in to our room. 'How are we going to find her?' I say as we run downstairs. 'I got a picture of the van and its reg plate, we can use that.' We get a taxi to the police station, Phil shows the picture and they take us to a police car.

They drive onto the motorway and i see it, the van. 'There they are!' I shout. The police turn their siren volume up. The van goes down a slip road and it turns out to be a dead end. Sapphire gets out the van and runs. We get out the police car and open the back of the van. Alex isn't there. 'Dan.' Phil taps my shoulder and points. Carl is stood on a bridge with Alex. 'Oh no!'

Alex's POV
'Get off me! Just cause you can throw me from van to car does not make you cool! Put me down!' I shout. 'What, over this bridge, okay, but why don't we wait until you 'family' are close enough to see you drop!' Carl says.