Vidcon

Alex's POV

If I hadn't already mentioned I have a YouTube channel to, I have 20 subscribers, well I had 20 subscribers. I went on YouTube the next morning and look at my channel. ' I HAVE 1,562,953 subscribers!' I shout. luckily Dan and Phil are already awake and downstairs. I go downstairs to see that Dan,had made a full cooked breakfast. 'I hope you like it,' Dan says. We all eat breakfast, i really like living with these two, they are so kind. 'Wow that was delicious' i say making Dan smile.

'So Alex as you probably already know, vidcon is this weekend, so we have talked to the people there and they said that you can be a guest youtuber with us, you can have your own meet and greet and you can join us with ours.' Phil said
'That would be amazing, thank you, thank you, thank you,' I say
'Do you think we would just leave you on your own for a weekend 2 days after we adopted you?' Phil asked
'That has happened to me before,' i reply
'WHAT, TELL US NOW!' Dan shouts

'Well, i was five and..um.. these people adopted me, they weren't very nice from the beginning, they told me i was stupid and stuff.' i began, i could see Dan getting angry from this story, not at me but at the people so i decide just to cut to the end. 'They went away on a holiday to America, they were supposed to be away for a week, but they never came back, i eventually found my way back to the adoption centre and Mrs. Conners comforted me and life went back to normal, peaceful.' i finish

'Well if we see these people at the trip you tell us okay, because if I evan get a second with them..' Dan began
I could see Phil getting upset about Dan being angry, i didn't like it either. 'It's okay, they are long gone,' i said
'Dan please calm down,' Phil said. He eventually did, but secretly i still want Dan to see those horrible people on the trip he would put them in their place. 'Well..' Phil began 'They missed out on looking after a wonderful girl,' This made me look like the cheshire cat i was smiling so much.

(2days later, the Friday before vidcon)

We are in the taxi going to the airport, i was sat in between Dan and Phil, i was so excited, loads of youtubers were going to be there too.It was early though and i was quite tired, Phil could see how tired i was, he tapped his shoulder and i rest my head and went to sleep. I wake up to Phil carrying me into the airport, i look up at him and smile. Dan comes up behind us and says 'Alex, its still quite early, you can go back to sleep if you want,' so i do. I wake up by the sound of several people talking. I sit up, i have been lying on a very comfortable bench. Dan and Phil are next to me, i rub my eyes and look around a bit more. Zoe and Alfie are sat in front of me, Jim and Tanya next to them, Marcus and Niomi on the other side of them and Casper and Joe next to Dan and Phil, I cant believe it. We get on the plane for an 11 hour flight. I sit by the window, Phil in the middle and Dan on the other end. I watch some films with them both for about 6 hours and then they tell me to sleep for the last 5. I sleep for 4 and a half hours, Dan and Phil are still asleep when i wake up so i just look out of the window for a bit.

After about 25 minutes i turn around and Dan and Phil are awake. A air hostess is coming around telling everyone to put their seat belts on as we would be landing soon. When we get of the plane it is so sunny. I was really really excited. We got our luggage and went to our hotel. We have a day to do stuff before vidcon so the boys decide we could go to Disney. I have never been to Disney before. After a fun filled afternoon there, seen as we arrived in America and 1pm,(America time), we went back to our hotel, ordered some food and went to sleep.