Payback

Dan's POV

I need to get Alex to tell me who those people that adopted her when she was five were. they need teaching a lesson.

I wake up and see Phil is still asleep, but Alex is up, great nows my chance.
'Alex..' I began
'Yeah'
'What do those people look like, you know the ones that adopted you'
'Well.. um..' She stuttered looking over at Phil
'It's okay, he's asleep he can't hear us' I say
'I can't really remember that well'
'That's okay,' I decide maybe I should stop, I can see this topic isn't really something she would want to talk about in front of Phil, whether he is awake or asleep, he did say to me that maybe I shouldn't talk to her about it as it may be a sensitive topic, and she heard.

Alex's POV

I would tell Dan but Phil told him not to talk to me about it and he could be listening and I don't want Dan to get in trouble with him.

(2 hours later at Dan, Phil and Alex's meet and greet)

This is amazing, I love meeting people, the day was going really well until..
'It's them!' I say and luckily we have just finished the meet and greet.
'It's who?' Dan asks
'The people that first adopted me,' I can see Dan almost going red in the face with anger, he crouches down to my height and whispers in my ear
'Take me to them please'

I walk over to them with Dan and Phil coming a little while after. To see what they would do if i was alone.
'So..' Sapphire began 'You haven't got a family you stupid little idiot, you want to creep back to us do you, that was a stupid idea' she lifted her hand to hit me, as she swings her hand Dan grabs her wrist.

'No, I have a family and they are a lot better than you two,' I say
'Hello, yes I have two adults who neglected a five year old child 8 years ago' I turn around to see Phil on the phone to the police. They arrived 10 minutes saying that they have been trying to catch these two for years.
Dan did say he would take care of that time 8 years ago.