One happy family.

Dan's POV
'Bye guys, lovely to see you' Phil called as Troye and Tyler left.
'Right then you!' I shouted as I picked Alex up of the floor. 'You, me and Phil have a video to make.'
'Yes we do.' Alex said smiling.
'Hey Phil, can you tweet saying that we are doing a q&a and we need some questions.' I say. Seen as we haven't done a q&a since me and Phil first announced we were together, there will probably be a lot of questions about Alex. Which I don't mind, it will be fun. I check Twitter and see that over 1,000 people have already tweeted us some questions. I choose a few as Phil and Alex set up the camera.
'Right camera is ready.... Alex, where is my phone?' Phil said
'I know nothing about your phone.' Alex said grinning
'Then what's that in your hand?' Phil laughed, running at Alex to get his phone. I decide to team with Alex.
'Alex pass me the phone quick before he gets it!' I shout. Alex throws me the phone. Phil then starts running after me and I jump up and over the bed before throwing the phone back the Alex. Within a second Phil had Alex on the floor by tickling her neck. If you tickle Alex she just collapses on the floor. Phil got his phone and we sit Down and make the video.

'Ok first question is for Alex, who's your favourite band?' I ask.
'Oh that's easy, Fall Out Boy.' She said.
'Awesome, ok next one is for me and Phil, what's it like having a daughter?' I say.
'Well,' Phil began, 'It is amazing, she is so kind and beautiful and nothing in the world could replace her.' Phil said smiling. I could see Alex was blushing a bit.
'Yes, she is perfect,'I say smiling. After a few more questions, we are done and decide to go and play guitar hero. Alex is amazing at guitar hero, she beat both me and Phil by a mile.
'Wow Dan she's better than you.' Phil teased.
'My fringe was in my face so I was distracted, one more round, I will beat you Alex!' I reply.
'In your dreams Dad.' Alex replied. The next round was a close one and I managed to beat her by 2 points and Phil by 3.

'Haha, I win that time.' I say
'Yeah, that one time. I will beat you again!' Alex said.
'Oh really?' I say, I look at Phil and nod at him, he knows what I'm getting at and starts tickling Alex.
'Hey, no fair!' She shouts in between screams. Not too loud though. Now me and Phil are both tickling her.
'Ok.....ok...stop......please stop....' Alex says after a little while. We stop. 'Can we order pizza, now?' She says.
'Yeah let's.' I say smiling.