Dropped

Phil's POV
'Dan stop! We need to be clever about this. He will push her over the bridge if he sees us.' I say. 'Okay, um, here lets go behind these trees, they will hide us.' Dan says. I start to feel horrible, we have only had Alex for a few days and I promised to her that we would keep her safe.'What if she doesn't trust us anymore, what if she wants to go back.' I look up and Dan has his hands on my shoulders, i realised i had been thinking out loud. 'Phil, don't worry, it will be okay as long as we get her back.' He kisses my forehead and we carry on. We are right behind them now. Dan starts creeping up behind Carl, but Carl turns around and throws Alex of the bridge.

Luckily she is a very strong girl and she manages to grab the side of the bridge but is now hanging from the bridge. Dan beckons me over and I hold onto Carl making sure he doesn't run away. the police have now caught Sapphire and they take Carl away. I look over to see Dan trying to pull Alex up but she is too far down. 'Phil, hold my legs.' I hold on to Dans ankles and then realise what he is doing, he is going to lean over the bridge to get Alex. I don't want him to do this but what other way right now is there. The police are tackling Carl and Sapphire into the car. Dan starts to lower himself down. Alex's arms are starting to shake, she cant hold on much longer. Dan if far down enough and he is now holding Alex, i sigh in relief. I pull them both up and sit Alex down.

She is shaking so much. I take my jacket off and wrap it around her. Dan and I sit next to her and we just all hold each other for a while. 'Alex? Are you o.... Were sorry.' I say, Dan nods. 'No, i shouldn't have gone out of the room, but i heard someone calling me and i didn't expect it to be Sapphire, I hope you still want to keep me but I understand if you don't.' She said. 'Hey! Don't say that Alex, we were worried that you wouldn't want to stay with us.' Dan says. Another police car pulls up and drives us back to the hotel. When we get back to our hotel room we get a knock on the door, loads of Youtubers are standing out side. Tyler and Troye at the front and all the other Youtubers behind them. I turn around and see that Alex's face lit up as soon as she sees them.

Dan is sat on the bed with Alex on his knee. The Youtubers come in and sit on the other bed, i shut the door and sit next to Dan and Alex. They give Alex loads of signed merchandise, which she had said a while ago she would like, and they talk to her and then they say that they will leave us in piece as Alex was looking very tired.

Dan's POV
When they had left she looks up at us and says 'Dan, what did you say to Sapphire when Phil was phoning the police earlier?' Oh no, she heard. Phil looks at me, concerned. 'Well...um... I know Sapphire and Carl, they killed my friend 12 years ago. I just said to her 'how dare she try to hit you' and 'how dare she kill my friend.' I explain, they both hug me. 'Hey don't matter 'bout me, we got Alex back.' After a little while we go back to sleep, seen as it is still 3 am. Which makes me think that the other Youtubers are so nice and have waited up until 3 am. They must have heard us running down the hallway earlier. They are good friends.