Settling in

Alex's POV

We went upstairs to their living room.
'I can't actually believe it' I said
'Can't believe what?' Phil asked with a confused look and tone to his voice.
'That two amazing people and my idols have just adopted me.

Dan smiled
'Well, would it be alright with you if we shoot a video introducing you?' he asked
'That would be AMAZING!' I shout
They both laughed, they told the Internet a while go that Phan was real but they never said they were going to be adopting.

We go upstairs (again) they show me my room, Phil had already put my stuff in there. We go into Dans room and start to shoot a video.

'We will start the video and then you come in when we say, okay' Dan said.
I nod. 'Hello Internet, so me and Phil told you all a while ago that we were dating but what we didn't tell you is that we were going to adopt. So here she is, Alex.'
I go over and sit in the middle of them and wave to the camera. We shoot the rest of the video then the boys tell me to go and unpack my stuff and to make the room mine.

They are both so nice. I unpack my stuff, stick some pics of Youtubers on the wall and of course of a big family pic me Dan and Phil took earlier, I stick it above my bed.
'Alex' Phil shouts.
'Yeah' I reply.
'We're ordering pizza, what would you like' I ran downstairs and look at a menu Dan handed to me.

'Um, meat feast please,' I say. They smile, ' That's what we want to, I know lets get a really big pizza,' Dan said chuckling to himself.

The pizza arrived, we ate it and then sat in the lounge. I look at my phone to see over 5,000 tweets of people asking me questions about being adopted by Dan and Phil, I laughed.
'What's funny?' Phil asked. I show him the tweets and show Dan and they both laugh.