part 3 - the black scripture vs dragon lord

the world item did not work...

                         ******

                   3rd pov / feo jera

feo jera was currently the largest dwarf society located within the depths of the azerlisia mountains.

"what happened?" asked the leader of the dwarven army to godon, who just returned from his run-in with the opposing tribe.

*huff*

*huff*

"we...we ran into those Quagoas while mining! *huff* and barely escaped with our lives!" godon answered, he and his team were quite exhausted from having run all the way back to safety.

the commander's eyes widened at this statement.

"so they've already made it this close to feo jera? it looks like we may need to strengthen our defenses, the decisive battle may be closer than I expected..." he said, while caressing his very long beard.

"...but still, I'm surprised you managed to all get away safely, especially considering you aren't even meant for combat." he continued.

"ya! truthfully sayin, we only managed to escape safely because somethin crashed down on the battlefield, giving us the chance we needed to turn tail!" gondo replied.

he finally seems to have relaxed a bit and his expedition team already went ahead to report the casualties that happened on their mining.

"whooo, im tellin ya, all i need me right now is some good ol wine and a bath to relax these old bones!"

"hahahahahahaha, i hear ya!" the commander responded, they were both holding their bellies while laughing heartily and their spirits seems to have been brought up...

only for it to be brought back down as a new voice directed at them quickly made them shift their attention.

"oi oi, mind sharing with me what's so funny? I wanna laugh too you know..."

gondo turned around to the look at the owner of that voice.

looking behind him to see a boy wearing a black striped shirt with jeans. he had white moppy hair and beautiful pale skin, he could easily be mistaken for an angel had it not been for his blood red eyes that perfectly contradicted his pale appearance.

despite the amusement on his face, he was emanating a rather ominous and dominating aura.

gondo instantly backed away and the commander drew the sword at his waist and raised it, taking a battle stance.

the height difference between them was simply laughable.

accelerator just stared down at the dwarf with an amused grin. the difference would look like an adult and a child facing off had it not been for the latter having a beard that covered more than 80% of his face.

"who are you? how did you get here?" he asked.

"hehe, if you're talking about those weak so called "defenses" of yours, i already took care of them." accelerator replied.

"WHAT?"

those defenses were are strongest arsenals. the pit falls, the mines, and even the security lookout we put up, this guy bypassed all of them?

they're the only thing that has kept those pesky Quagoas advance at bay!

but the fact that he is standing before me right now is sure proof that passed them...