5

After the news, I shut of the TV and Perrie and I sat in silence until the silence was too uncomfortable.

I spoke to her first asking if she was okay. She replied saying she was fine, but I could see straight through her lie. Hell I didn’t feel fine.

“Amy what is going to happen when they find us?” Perrie voiced what I had been worrying about but I had to be strong for her. For her baby and mine.

“That’s if they find us Perrie they don’t even know where we live I don’t know how they could find us.” I kept my voice strong without wavering, hoping that they didn’t know where we lived.

They shouldn’t know. They have been locked up for the past couple of months. I looked over at the clock and read the time; 23:20.

“Perrie I think it’s time we go to sleep all the worrying and stress isn’t good for a baby.” Perrie just nodded in agreement and after saying goodnight to each other we went our separate ways.

As soon as I got to my room, I walked over to the mirror and pulled my top up at little. Sure enough there was a tiny bump barely recognisable but still there.

“I promise you I will love and protect you if it’s the last thing I do.”  I rubbed my hand over my stomach for a little and then walked into the bathroom.

After a quick shower, I dried of, placed my pyjamas on and brushed my teeth. I excited my bathroom and walked to my bed feeling refreshed but a little scared of Harry and Zayn finding us.

~~~Morning~~~

I awoke to Perrie shaking me awake. I kept my eyes shut hoping she would leave but she didn’t.

“Amyyyy wake up please.” Her voice was right in my ear and I opened an eye to see her hovering over me.

“What do you want Perrie it’s too early” She giggled and looked at the clock

“Actually it’s almost mid- day, I didn’t want to wake you because you looked peaceful but I’m really craving some pickles and we have none in the house and hardly any food either.” I looked at her confused.

“Perrie we went food shopping two days ago how can there be no food?” she giggled again and looked a little sheepish

“Pregnancy makes you hungry besides I ate your Oreos” she backed away with her hands up in surrender.

“Right that’s it get your clothes on we are going shopping right now.” I can’t believe she ate the food that I have been craving.

After getting changed and grabbing the car keys and money, we set off.

As soon as we got to the supermarket Perrie ran off to get a trolley and I followed behind laughing at her eagerness.

Once we had gotten all the essentials all we needed to get were the Oreos and pickles. We decided to spilt up and meet each other near the check out.

I grabbed 4 packets of Oreos and headed towards the check out. I couldn’t see Perrie so I waited for her.

“Baby I have found you” I felt arms wrap around me and I flinched oh god.