6

Perrie and I had totally forgotten about Harry and Zayn escaping from prison. How could we be so careless?

I shook myself out of the hold the person had on me and turned around and Perrie started laughing.

“Oh my god Amy you should see your face you look as if you died.” My heart rate calmed down a bit but quickly changed to anger.

“Perrie why would you do that? I actually thought that was Harry and that I was going to die.” I tried to keep a stern face but with her laughing her head of it wasn’t easy.

“I’m sorry it was a horrible thing to do but the look on your face was priceless.”  She then imitated the face I must have pulled.

I couldn’t help myself as I started giggling as well. Once we had calmed down we put our stuff down on the conveyer belt.

When we were paying at the till, the cashier guy wouldn’t stop staring at me.

“I’m sorry is there something on my face, it’s just you haven’t stopped staring since we got here.” I snapped at him. I blame it on the hormones.

“I’m s-sorry it’s just your very and pretty and I was j-just wondering if you would like to go out some time.” I stared shocked at him and took in his features.

I guess I was staring too long at his perfectly shaped jaw and his black hair that looked smooth and soft, to notice that Perrie was speaking.

“Yes she would love to go on a date with you Nathan is it?” His face lit up and he blushed a little. Perrie then proceeded to give him my phone number.

“Well bye Nathan I hope to see you with my friend here very soon.” With a slight wave, I walked away.

“Perrie what was that about?” I asked trying to recall what just exactly happened.

“Couldn’t you tell that he liked you? If not your completely oblivious. I just helped things a long a little hopefully he texts you soon asking about that date” she sent me a small smirk.

“In the current situation, do you really think it’s safe for me to be going out with a boy?”  

“Amy you need to live a little, you can’t let harry rule your life when he isn’t in it.” Her words made me think.

I mean he isn’t out of my life completely the baby developing inside of me is his.

We loaded everything into the car and set of back to our apartment.

When we arrived the doorman, who was around our age and grown a fondness for Perrie, helped us with our bags.

Finally reaching our floor, we brought all our shopping in and started unloading it.

I was really tired from being on my feet so long and decided I was going to go to my room for a rest.

“Perrie I’m really tired so I’m going to go and rest in my room.” Perrie nodded.

“Yeah I think I am too.” With that, she grabbed a packet of my oreos and ran out of the room.

“PERRIE THOSE ARE MY OREOS” I heard her chuckle and just shook my head.

Grabbing my packet of Oreos, I walked towards my room. I walked in and shut the door behind me.

When I looked at the bed, I was not expecting what I saw. Harry was there laying on my bed smirking up at me.

“Miss me baby?” His voice was the same as before deep and raspy with his words I screamed and I heard Perrie do the same.