17

~~~Harry's point of view~~~

"And the gas will be released into the security posts making all the guards sleep for three hours which means we can all sneak in got it?" the people around me nodded.

This was the third time going through the plan and I just wanted to make sure everything would go right.

Zayn and I had been planning for months and today was finally the day we would get Amy and Perrie back.

The past few months had been tough trying to infiltrate the house and all the security around it but we had finally managed it.

I have missed Amy so much. Even if she hasn't fully accepted me. I understand why though if I was her I would hate me so much. I just hope that someday even though I don't deserve it, she will forgive me.

I was brought out of my thoughts when a hand was placed on my shoulder. I looked up to identify the face.

"Are you ready Harry? It's almost time to go." I gave Zayn a small smile and we headed of too the cars.

About an hour later we had arrived near the house and I could feel my worry for Amy building. What if they had hurt her? Or the baby?

I breathed in and out slowly to calm myself and focused my mind on the plan.

The car's had parked down the street from the house and we left the drivers just in case we needed to make a quick getaway.

The group of my 15 best men including Zayn and I formed a circle around us.

"Now you all know the plan. Once we get in there I'm not sure of what is going to be in there so keep focused stay in your groups and try not to get killed. Niall turn on the gas for the guards."

Niall snuck off towards the security post. Before we came, we had managed to make a hole in the wall big enough to fit the gas nozzle.

He fit it in and pressed down releasing the gas into the box. Not long after we heard a crashing sound and that was our cue to go.

We all moved forwards hiding in the bushes in case anyone was looking out the window.

As we passed the security post, I gave a brief nod to niall who had just passed me a key.

I used the key to open the gate we went through and then split up.

Niall's group went towards the back of the house while Zayn and I went towards the front. We were relying on the element of surprise to get Amy and Perrie back.

If they didn't know we were attacking, they wouldn't have time to hide or run with the girls.