2

Well I can say that this sickness hasn’t cleared up, I was starting to get worried so Perrie suggested that we both go to the doctors to see what was wrong with us.

We were now both sitting in the waiting room at a walk in centre. I was nervously biting my lip hoping nothing serious was wrong with us when my name was called.

I gave Perrie a small smile and walked into the doctor’s room. Once inside the doctor ushered me to sit down on a bed covered in papery material.

“So Amy please tell me what is wrong.” The doctor broke the silence and I shifted a little.

“Well recently I have been sick in the mornings and at first I thought it might be food poisoning but it hasn’t cleared up in the amount of days food poisoning should so I decided to come here.” She looked thoughtful for a moment before recognition crossed her face.

“I may know what’s wrong with you now I just need you to go and pee into this tube so we can analyse it.” I nodded my head a bit confused but didn’t question I mean she is a doctor.

I took the tube and after directing me to the toilet I locked the door and sat on the toilet. When I had finished my business I gave the doctor, whose name I still did not know, it back and she told me to go back to the waiting room.

I saw Perrie and she was sat in the corner with her head down and a frown upon her face.

“Perrie what’s wrong?”

“I… I don’t think that it was a sickness bug or food poisoning that made us sick.. Did you have to give a wee sample?”

“Well yeah I did but what…” I was interrupted by Dr no name calling my name.

“Amy you are free to come back into the room now my suspicions have been confirmed.” I looked at Perrie and she gave me a look to say we will talk later.

I once again entered the doctor’s room and sat down in a chair this time.

“Amy I have tested your urine sample and I have to ask a question. When was the last time you got your period?.” I thought about it and to be perfectly honest I couldn’t remember it must have been before Harry had kidnapped me.

My breathing sped up and I struggled to slow it down.

Was I pregnant? The only person I had been with, even if it wasn’t willingly, was Harry and that must mean… he was the father.

I must have zoned out as the doctor waved her hand in front of my face with concern written on her features.

“I know this may come as a shock as you do look quite young but you are pregnant I was just asking to see if I could tell how far along you are.”

“Urm well it must have been around 4 months ago I had my last period.”

“So you must be about 3 months that means you can go for a scan soon. Now I have booked an appointment at the hospital for you to meet a midwife and you can get a scan. I don’t mean to sound rude but I have other people to treat so good luck in the future Miss pierce.” I quietly thanked her and walked out of the room.

Perrie was in the waiting room again and I asked if she was ready to go and she nodded. The drive back to our apartment was silent and I decided to break the and awkwardness in the air.

“Um Perrie there is something that I should tell you I urm..” Perrie gave me a small smile and spoke.

“It’s okay I already know your pregnant because.. I am too.” I was shocked at first but then noticed we were just parking outside the apartment.

“I’m sorry I don’t know what to say.” Realization hit me “should be tell Harry and Zayn about us being pregnant I mean they are the fathers.”

“I thought about that and decided I wasn’t going to and neither should you. I don’t want any harm to come to my baby.” I agreed and we both headed upstairs to the apartment and that night the topic never came up again.

~~~Couple of days later~~~

Today was the day I was going to go and meet my midwife and at this moment in time, I was driving to the hospital.

After Perrie and I got back from the walk in centre we went to sleep and the next day we had a long chat about everything.

It was agreed that we would both stick together throughout these pregnancies and we wouldn’t be telling Harry or Zayn.

I had reached the hospital and went in. The midwife and I spoke for a little about the foods I should eat and takes my blood to check everything is okay.

Finally it was time for the bit I was waiting for. The scan. I layed down on the bed and the Ultrasound Technician came in and rubbed the cold jelly substance on my belly.

I looked up at the screen and what was there brought tears to my eyes. There was my baby that was definitely growing inside of me I could make out the head and a bit of the body and I felt so much joy.

I asked the midwife is she could print these for me and I paid her for them exciting the hospital shortly after.

My happiness however was short lived as I heard my phone chime notifying me I had received a text. I pulled out my phone and read it my eyes growing wide.

‘Amy

I am back and ready for revenge I have been watching you these past few days and I know now what my revenge will be. Just you wait and see once that baby is born I’m going to take it like you tried to take my freedom.’

Sorry its a bit poo at the moment hopefully it gets better soon i am writing the next chapter now so it may be up today or tomorrow.