8

“We still need to talk about this Nathan person though Amy. I may have been in prison but that didn’t mean you could see other people.” I gave him a dirty look but then a wave nausea overcame me.

I ran towards my bathroom and emptied the contents of my stomach into the toilet. I heard harry come in and then I felt him rubbing my back.

“Are you okay Amy? Shall I take you to the hospital?” Harry sounded a bit flustered and im not sure if it was because me being sick or him hating sick.

“No I’m fine, I just need to go and speak to Perrie. Woman problems.” With that I ran out of the room towards Perrie’s room.

I opened her door and saw Zayn holding her she gave me a look as if to say help her.

“Zayn um.. Harry says he needs to speak to you urgently.” At my voice Zayn turned a little and nodded. He placed a quick kiss on Perrie’s cheek and walked out.

“Ugh Amy zayn knows about me being pregnant, please don’t be mad” I looked up at the spot on the wall in shock.

“You told him? But I’m not mad it’s your baby and your decision to tell him.”

“Well I didn’t really tell him he guessed. He was hugging me, he asked why my stomach was bigger and then he asked if I was pregnant. I couldn’t lie to him, he can see right through my lies!”

“I’m not telling Harry I can’t. I know it’s not fair but I don’t want him in mine or my baby’s life.” Perrie nodded but had a worried look on her face.

“You do know if he finds out he will be really angry and who knows what he will do.”

“I know and I am prepared to take those consequences to keep my baby safe from him. I am going to run, actually leave the country this time I’m just going to drive until I am far enough away. But I’m going to leave a note for him telling him I am pregnant. I may not want him in my baby’s life but he still has the right to know.”

“I am coming too.”

“Perrie I would love for you to come but I don’t want you to get hur..” Perrie put her hand in the air silencing me.

“Amy I’m not going to let you to run by yourself. I want what’s best for our baby’s and running away seems like the best idea.”

~~~Harry’s point of view~~~

Amy had just ran out of the room saying she had to go and talk to Perrie about ‘woman problems’ whatever that was.

I just hope she was okay, we were talking and then suddenly she was sick. I’m no expert but I’m sure a period doesn’t make you sick.

“Harry Amy said that you wanted me?” I looked up at Zayn confused.

“I never said to Amy that I wanted to speak to you?” Maybe she just wanted to speak to Perrie really urgently.

“Oh okay. I have something to tell you.”

“What’s that?”

“I’m going to be a dad. Perrie had put on a bit of weight on her stomach and I asked if she was pregnant and she said yes.” Zayn looked overjoyed his eyes held a twinkle that was rarely there.

“Wow man congratulations does this mean I get to be an uncle?” I smiled at Zayn patting his back.

But inside I felt sad I wanted to start a family with Amy.I want to wake up every morning with our son or daughter bouncing on the bed wanting our attention. I would give so much to have my own family.