9

Perrie and I were in the car with our bags in the boot. It seemed as if Harry and Zayn’s time in prison had let their guard go down.

Currently Perrie was driving us out of Holmes chapel and my mind drifted back to how we escaped so easily.

~~~Couple of hours earlier~~~

I had just finished packing my bag with essentials I would need when harry opened the door. I quickly kicked the bag under my bed and put on an innocent face.

“Amy it’s time to go to sleep it’s late.” I only nodded and climbed into bed having brushed my teeth and put my pyjamas on earlier.

Not long after, I felt the covers being pulled back and harry slid in next to me pulling me close to him.

No words were exchanged as he snuggled his head further into my neck and I clutched my phone in my hand ready to text Perrie when harry had fallen asleep.

An hour later, harry was asleep, his heavy breathing being the only thing I could hear.

I sent a quick message to Perrie and wriggled out of his grip which was easier said than done.

When I finally succeeded without waking him up, I grabbed my bag from under the bed and looked back at him.

Even though I didn’t want to admit, he looked adorable in his sleep. I placed the envelope for him on my side of the bed and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

I didn’t know what possessed me to kiss his cheek but I hovered for a little breathing in his cologne then swiftly walking out of the door.

I made my way to the front door where Perrie was waiting for me.

“Are you sure you want to come as well Perrie?” I whispered to her. In return I got a nod.

“Yes I’m sure now let’s go so we can get a head start before they wake up.”

With that we lugged our bags out of the door and towards our car. Perrie slid into the driver’s seat and we set off.

~~~Present time~~~

The car being slowed down brought me out of my trance and it was only now I noticed the blue flashing lights behind us.

Our came to a complete stop and I looked at Perrie questioningly. We hadn’t done anything wrong had we?

A tap the side of my window made me jump and I turned to look at the police officer who motioned me to open my window.

I slowly wound it down and looked at the officer expectantly maybe it was a mistake.

“Ladies can you both step out of your vehicle please.” I was confused but did so anyway.

Once we were both out, Perrie walked over to my side and I saw another police officer making his way towards us.

Suddenly, I felt a cloth with a substance being pressed to my mouth and recognised it to be chloroform. I held my breath for as long as I could but in the end I had to breathe and slowly lost consciousness realising all too late that these weren’t police officers.

~~~Harry’s point of view~~~

I awoke in the morning and tightened my hold on Amy. She seemed rather squashy and I opened one eye to actually see her pillow in her space.

I quickly got up and walked out of the room. I walked around the apartment twice growing worried. I re-entered her room hoping she was here.

She wasn’t but I saw an envelope on her side of the bed that I must have missed before.

I sat on the bed and grabbed the envelope. What was inside of that envelope shocked me.