7

Harry looked amused and picked up the Oreos I had dropped on the floor.

“Here are you Oreos baby girl” His hand stretched out with the Oreos and I hesitantly took them out of his hand being careful not to touch him.

Suddenly his muscular arms engulfed me and I was brought towards his chest in a tight grip.

My hands were just hanging loosely behind him and I just brought them up to his back patting him. I didn’t want to anger him and possibly get my baby harmed.

“I- what are y-you doing h-here.” Harry pulled back from me but kept me in his arms.

“Amy you are mine. Did you really think I would let you go that easily? Even if you did get me and Zayn in prison I forgive you but you still will be punished.”

Before I could reply to him, my phone buzzed signalling that I had a text message. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone to see it was an unknown number.

I was just about to open the message, when harry took my phone from me. His eyes skimmed over the message and his eyes seemed to harden.

He shoved the phone back to me and I read it.

‘Hi

I didn’t catch your name earlier but I would love it if we could meet again and go on that date your friend said you would go on with me.

From Nathan

“Who is Nathan?” Harry seemed to be shaking and his arms tightened around my body. I wriggled my way out of his grasp.

“It doesn’t matter who he is. You have no right to be here or ask me those questions now I would kindly appreciate it if you left.” I kept my voice strong but inside I was scared. Scared of him.

Harry raised his hand and in one quick motion, I had my arms wrapped around my stomach in a protective way. He looked confused as he ruffled his hair.

“I wasn’t going to hit you then if that’s what you thought but why did you react like that?”

“React like what?” I answered back pretending to be confused hoping it would work.

“Grab onto your stomach like that.” It didn’t work. I had to think of something fast and spoke the first words that came to my head.

“I-I have period pains yeah really bad period pains ow.” My acting was horrendous but harry seemed to believe me.

“Oh.. um do you need anything pads tampons?” I blushed as he spoke about it so freely. Even though I wasn’t on my period and wouldn’t be for a while it still embarrassed me.

“No thank you um it would be nice if you would leave though and…” I was cut off by a fuming Harry.

“I’m not leaving you, not now not ever. I’m here to stay” Well I was stuffed how was I supposed to hide my pregnancy from him if he wasn’t leaving?

I would be getting bigger soon and I can’t let him find out. If he did I’m sure he wouldn’t let me leave.