𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

It was the summer of 2021 and you were with your boyfriend, Shawn at his family's vacation home in Lake Tahoe.

The view was amazing at the Lake and you loved being there except Shawn was acting odd. He was just acting different and being rude for no apparent reason.

Shawn was the type of guy to get jealous easily but there was nothing to make him that way when you arrived.

Except for the guys next door.

The guys next door showed up a day after you two. They were loud and outgoing unlike Shawn. Shawn liked to keep to himself.

You found yourself dragging him along to places so he wouldn't be alone at home thinking your out getting "wild" as he liked to say.

Shawn was a problematic boyfriend but you loved him, you couldn't see yourself without him.

You met the boys next door when two of them walked over to ask to if they could borrow a lighter for their fire. It was somewhat dark out, yet you could still see their faces.

Shawn told you they just wanted to talk to you but you ignored him and checked the house for one.

When you had went back outside, they were gone. Shawn was still there standing with his arms crossed watching you walk out of the house.

"Where'd they go?" you questioned as he moved closer to you.

"Why do you care?" he snarled staring into your eyes with anger, "I told them to go and we didn't have one so leave it be" he exclaimed violently.