𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Mat texted you and said he would be there in less than 20 minutes.

You were honestly very thrilled to see him again after all that happened and when he saved you from going back upstairs to Shawn.

You were sitting on the bed when your phone goes off with a message from Mat saying he was here. You quickly texted him your room number as you get up waiting for him.

A few minutes later you hear a knock at your door. You go over to open it as you see Mathew standing there with a bouquet of roses.

"Thank god you're okay" he says as he pretends to wipe sweat of his forehead. You laugh lightly at his reaction and you open the door wider to let him in.

"It's nice to see you again" you say as you close the door and you turn to see him standing there smiling holding the roses.

"These are for you" he says holding the beautiful red roses, "Thank you Mathew, you didn't have to i'm shocked you even wanted to come" you say as you look at him then looking down to the ground.

"Well for starters, I thought I would never see a gorgeous face like yours again so I had to see you again and I thought I would give you some company" he says as he turns around and takes a seat on the edge of the bed.

You walk to the dresser as you set the roses down, "so now that your here in my luxurious room what do you think" you say sarcastically as you sit next to him leaning back  onto the bed.

"Let's go do something" he suggests as he gets up, "i want to get to know the real y/n" he says looking down at you.

"What do you have in mind then" you say hopping off the bed grabbing your phone and walking to the door.