𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

You were in a good mood today, you felt comforted by the boys.

You took a quick shower and got dressed for the day. You wore a olive green tank top and a pair of black jean shorts.

You weren't really sure where you were but you were sure you were definitely out farther than the town Glenbrook.

You wanted to do something today but you didn't know what you were going to do.

You left the hotel and you made sure to slip the key card in your wallet on your phone case.

You got in the car and you started driving. You heard your phone go off with a text message from Mathew.

Mathew Barzal:

Hey, not sure what you're up to today but if it's okay maybe I could come to your hotel?

You smiled at the text as you read it, you quickly texted him back and said that would be more than okay.

You drove to the closest supermarket in plans to get food to last you for the day.

You wanted to leave Lake Tahoe to get back home to Michigan before Shawn could.

You two lived together in an apartment but he was never home and he was always out drinking and cheating like he said in the texts yesterday.

Mat told you it would be better if he drove out to you instead of you driving back due to obvious reasons.

You got your few groceries and left. Once you got back you picked up clothes that were left on the floor along with cleaning up small things around the room.

You didn't have much clothes since you left in a hurry but you had a small bag of clothes left in the car.