𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

You calmed Shawn down and as much as you wanted to sleep in a separate room you just got in bed.

You decided you would tell Shawn you were going to see the town and stores in Glenbrook close to where you were staying at the lake.

You figured you would tell him in the morning and you could get some much need time away from him.

You layed there awake staring at the wall as Shawn touched you making you uncomfortable. He started to mess with the bottom of your shirt as his hand was wrapped around you.

Shawn was not the best at sex and it made you very uncomfortable when he would touch you.

He started to move his hand down to your shorts but you grabbed his hand before he could slip it in. "Shawn I'm tired" you said in annoyance as you moved his hand away from your body.

"Y/n shut the fuck up, I don't care" he cursed as he put his hand on your thigh aggressively. You didn't know what to do, you wanted him to stop before it got any further.

You sat up in bed and you swung your legs over to stand up. Shawn didn't like your action very much, he grabbed your hand and pulled you back onto the bed as he got on top of you.

"What's wrong with you, be a good girl for once" he whispered in your ear as he tried to ease you into the mood by leaving sloppy wet kisses on your neck.