𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

You were scared. Shawn stared at you with dark eyes, his whole body tensed up and you didn't know what to do.

You started to back away but he grabbed you violently. Shawn had never hit you but you were sure he would now. All you wanted to do was give the boys a lighter to use and you weren't sure why that was a problem.

He grabbed you by the arm and pulled you to him, unsure of what would happen next he pushed you down and you fell to the grass in shock.

He didn't have anything else to say so he went inside. Once you made sure he was inside and away from any windows you got up and walked to the house next door.

You walked up to the three boys as they sat around the unlit fire pit with just wood and sticks inside.

"Hey I uh found a lighter, sorry about him" you say as you hand it to the closest guy as he looks up at you.

He was handsome. It was somewhat hard to see but he had dark brown hair and brown eyes. His smile was bright and his lips looked as soft a cloud.

He took the lighter from your hand gently and stood up, "Thank you for the lighter" he says smiling down at you.

He was tall, like around 6 foot. Shawn was only 5'9 which was okay with you because you were 5'5.

"I better get back, you guys have a nice night" you say as with a slight smile and wave at them before turning around and walking away.