𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

"Let's go out to eat and we'll find something to do" he says as you two walk to the door.

"So i realized when you left you didn't take anything really with you so i brought over a couple of my hoodies and they're in my car" he says as you two walk to the elevator.

"I'm uh leaving tonight to go back to Michigan" you say as you turn to him waiting for the elevator to open.

"Oh" he sighs but tried to make it unnoticeable.

"Yeah i want to get back before Shawn" you say as the doors open and you step inside.

The ride down was very quiet and you or Mat didn't know what to say.

"Well that's very unfortunate" he says as he looks down at you and continues, "where are you going to stay once you leave?" he asks.

"Not sure probably a friends house" you say as you two get off of the elevator and start walking to the entrance.

"Well since we're friends why don't you stay with me in New York?" he asks as you two step outside.

"I couldn't do that, I can just stay at my friends house in Michigan" you say as you two walk to your cars.

"Y/n can i be honest with you?" he asks stopping in front of his car turning to face you.

You nod your head as he looks down at you. "I think that is a very stupid idea" he says shrugging and openings is mouth to speak again but you cut him off.

"And you think that your idea is any better?" you question but he then speaks up, "Yes I do think that my idea is much better. He knows where your friend lives i'm assuming but if you come back to New York with me then you'll be farther away and safe."