𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

You were in the bathroom when you heard Shawn begin to talk again, "nice place you have here".

You hear Anders bedroom door open as you got nervous, "three dudes in a lake house not suspicious at all" you hear him say as he chuckles but he was the only one that laughed.

You gently opened the door which lead you to the back of the house. You closed the door quietly as you ran back to Shawns parents lake house.

Once you got inside you took the keys from the counter and you ran as fast as you could out the door and into your car.

You and Shawn took separate cars because he came three days before you with his family so he drove his car and they drove their own.

You turned on the car and you left immediately. You didn't know where you were going you just wanted to get out of there.

You drove for what seemed like forever but you had only been driving for an hour.

You stopped once you felt like you were far enough for now as you arrived at a hotel.

You went inside and you got a room and you headed up there.

Once you got inside a wave of relaxation took over as you collapsed into the bed and laid there.

You went on your phone and without hesitation you blocked Shawn, but as you looked at your contacts you noticed a few new ones.

One said, "Mathew Barzal" the others said "Anders Lee" and "Matt Martin".

Thoughts began to flood your mind as you thought of Mathew and the other guys.