𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

You read through all the things Shawn said to you.

"when I see you I'll hurt you"
"you can't hide from me"
"whore"
"slut"

You felt tears brim your eyes as you continued reading.

"you worthless bitch"
"i've been cheating on you"
"she's so much better"
"ugly"

Mathew stood there until he realized you were crying, "hey hey" he says soothingly and he walks to you and pulls you into him gently.

You felt comfortable against Mathew. He's warm body pressed into you as you moved your arms around to his back pulling him in.

You two hugged for a while as the tears stopped falling down. You pulled out of his grip as you wiped your cheeks.

"Are you okay?" he questioned as he stood right in front of you.

"Uh yeah I'm fine" you say putting your phone into the pocket of your hoodie and stepping away from him as you walked to the door and put on a shoe.

"Was that your boyfriend knocking earlier because I thought I heard something" he asks as he walks to you.

Soon enough there was a loud knock that echoed through the house.

You weren't sure who it was maybe they were expecting people but Mathews face said enough.

He knew it had to be Shawn so he stepped closer to you, "Go into the door on the left, it's Anders room and just wait in there" he whispers to you as he leaned down.

You walked to the room as another knock hit the door.

You entered the room and Anders was laying on his phone.

"Hey y/n" he says with a smile and you smile back, "I heard the knocks I assume Mat told you to come in here?" he asks as you nod your head in response.

"You can sit on the bed" he suggested as you stood there, "or we can eavesdrop" he says getting up and you two both go to the door and press your ears against it.

You heard the door open and right away you heard Shawns voice, "did you or one of your friends knock on the door last night?" he asks Mat.

"no, why is there something wrong" Mat asks calmly and you could hear confusion in his voice.

"well the thing is my fiancé went missing last night and i'm very worried so are you sure?" he asks Mat angrily.

"fiancé?" you whispered as you look at Anders confused and he makes the same expression.

"i hope you wouldn't lie because she could be in a lot of danger" Shawn says frustrated.

"hmm okay well I don't know what else I can tell or do for you man I wish I could be more of a help, but I do remember she came over to give us a lighter after you told us to leave" Mat says then they both go silent.

"do you mind if I just do a quick check inside?" you hear Shawn ask as Anders looks at you.

"Go hide in my bathroom, once you hear that he's in my room go out of the other door okay? Anders tells you as you take your ear off the door and you go to the bathroom.