𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

He looks down at you with a concerning frown, "hey would you like to stay at our cabin for the night if you don't feel safe" he asks  touching your arm gently make sure you're comfortable.

You didn't know if you should, you were afraid if you did Shawn would hurt you and potentially hurt the boy and his friends.

You weren't that worried he would hurt them. They were built muscular like an athlete.

"Don't worry we'll keep you safe" he says as you walk out of the house. He walked next to you on the walk to their lake house and you could feel his eyes on you a few times.

You arrived at their lake house and he opened the door as two boys from earlier look over from the couch.

"Hey there" one of them says to you as the other looked over and give you a smile and waved. "Hi" you say lightly as the guy who brought you over puts his hand on your back.

"So I'm Mathew, this is Anders and that's Matt" he says as he walks over to them and you follow as he takes a seat on the couch.

You sit down awkwardly at the end as Mathew looked at you and smiled, "do you need an ice pack or anything" he asks leaning in talking in a whispering tone.

"No it's okay I'll be fine" you say giving him a smile smile but it dropped when you looked away. You thought about what had just happened and how he saved you from Shawn.

"I uh I'm sorry this happened I probably should've stayed" you say as he looks down at you with a confused expression.

"I'm glad I got you out of there don't feel bad for being here but if you're not comfortable I could get you a hotel for however long you need. I just couldn't leave you there thinking about what he may  have done" he says keeping his eyes focused on yours as he was still talking in a low tone.

"I uh didn't catch your name" he says, "It's y/n" you say as your lips curled into a smile.

You weren't sure what happened next after you woke up on top of Mat on the couch. You weren't fully woken up but you felt a warm sleeping body underneath you, your arms were around hi neck and his were around your back.

You definitely weren't sure what time it was but you heard a very loud knock on the door.

You started to panic as you woke back up thinking it was Shawn.

Your reaction seemed to wake up Mat in the process as he removed his hands.

You got off him right after and grabbed your phone at the other end, when you picked it up there were endless amounts of missed calls and texts from Shawn.

You started reading through some of them as your face showed fear.

Mat noticed as he sat up and looked at you. "Is everything alright" he asks standing up and looking at you.

"Uh yeah yeah" you respond looking at him then looking back to your phone.