Chapter 12

Tonight Lauren only had one main objective in mind. Clenching her jaw as she fastened the single button on her chambray ruched sleeve jacket, Lauren smoothly made her way into Lace Night Club. When the team found out their next task was at a local strip club, their silence spoke for itself. Majority of the drug lords they've captured owned such clubs; giving them enough experience to easily walk in and execute their operation. However this time around, the team knew it was going to be different. They weren't looking for any of Caminiti's men; they were looking for his daughter.

After forensics came back with multiple prints matching not only Caminiti and his men, but his daughter as well; the team's best bet was to trail the girl. If Caminiti was willing to take a civilian and Commander right off the street, anyone close to Caminiti is technically fair game. After doing a bit of research on the new target, they managed to find out Claire Caminiti was a skilled DJ; known to basically everyone within the area as DJ Raunchy. The girl was undeniably gorgeous; however seemed to not allow that to get over her head. In majority of the pictures they've seen of the dirty blonde, she had endless amount of fans flaunting over her; especially woman. Using that a hunch, Lauren knew she and Skylar were going undercover tonight; with Dave as a backup in case their hunch was wrong.

Selecting her plunging white V-neck blouse, Lauren tucked it into her slim fitted chambray pants that went along with her ruched sleeve jacket. The green eyed  girl was ready to sit in the audience and play by ear what she might find out about Claire. Skylar on the other hand would be taking the stage as she would be playing a more straightforward role. Dave on the other hand would play a similar role to the green eyed  girl; however he would be staying out of view until it was necessary. While the three made sure their covers weren't blown, Aiden and Dylan would be the eyes and ears of the team tonight allowing the rest to know where and when to go.

Lauren knew the assignment was the complete opposite of what her old friends where use to. Deciding to hide the details from everyone; especially when it came to a certain brunette, Lauren felt somewhat relieved Camila wouldn't have to see her in such a situation. After the confrontation during their match back at headquarters, Lauren didn't even know how to begin a conversation with the girl and refused to have any interaction with Camila until she knew what to say. Grabbing a whiskey neat from the bar once she entered the premise, Lauren took a sip as she took in the appearance of the lounge.

The entire area had a rustic feel to it. With the lights low, the green eyed  girl saw the stage was in a form of an S with a pole at the front as well as the back; fitting tables below the area. The second level was restricted for VIP suitors which wasn't the team's primary focus, however the DJ booth located in the center of the 2nd floor was. Knowing she wasn't going to be able to get up there by herself, Lauren decided to take a seat within view of the certain blonde. Lauren wanted Claire to be able to see her face but didn't want to be too obvious. Therefore settling on the left side of the stage, the green eyed  girl figured her right side was perfect to present.

Taking another sip of her drink to calm her nerves, Lauren glanced over at a few of the dancers that were performing before hearing a familiar voice in her ear piece.

"How you holding up over there Jauregui ? You seem a bit squeamish" she heard Aiden ask.

Resting her chin in the palm of right hand, Lauren was able to whisper loud enough that the pin on her collar picked it up. "Well unlike some other people I may know that has experience in this place, I don't need to pay for someone to give me a lap dance"

"Ouch Laur be careful. I'm expecting you to give a good tip for what's going down tonight" Skylar soon joined.

"Well you better put on a performance I'd pay for" Lauren retorted with a smirk.