Chapter 18

A smile crawled across Camila's face the instant she felt those same smooth lips gently press a kiss right behind her right ear before lingering over her a few more seconds. Camila didn't need to open her eyes the moment she felt them. Finally having a chance over the last few hours to feel them against her skin, Camila managed to memorize every movement and touch they were able to make on her. Snuggling her head a bit further into the pillow she was sleeping on, the tanned girl finally turned her head slightly before opening her eyes to gaze into the green eyes she's only been imagining of. "Morning"

"Morning" Lauren  replied in a raspy voice before leaning down to press a searing kiss along the brunette's swollen lips. The green eyed  girl still couldn't believe she was finally able to kiss the girl; let alone kiss her first thing in the morning. Last night seemed like a dream. A dream that kept replaying in her mind since the brunette closed her eyes in the early hours of the morning to finally get some rest. "How did you sleep?"

"Well thanks to you, I barely had an hour of rest" Camila sarcastically replied as she licked her lips to savour the girl's taste.

Leaning down to place another kiss on the brunette's lips, Lauren  smiled. "It sounds like your complaining"

Camila let out a small groan before turning around to finally lay on her back to get a better view of the girl before her. "I am". Feeling her throat constrict as she noticed Lauren 's eyes drift down to the thin white sheet, Camila knew it was the only thing between them. "I could have easily work off a power nap of 20 minutes. Just a heads up for next time"

"Next time huh?" Lauren  replied with a smirk.

"There better be a next time" Camila retorted with a smirk before sitting up to give Lauren  a quick kiss. Standing up to grab her white dress from the floor, Camila could feel Lauren 's heated gaze on her bare back; knowing she needed to fully take advantage of the situation. Turning right at the moment she felt Lauren 's gaze drift upward, Camila held the green eyed  girl's gawk before continuing. "I need to return a few favours"

Lauren  froze. As her lips parted at the sight of Camila Cabello  in her room completely naked; glowing after their night together. Lauren  simply forgot how to speak. Watching as Camila was purely enjoying the torment she had over her, the young officer cleared her throat before standing up; refusing to let go of the girl's gaze. Gradually making her way over the brunette, Lauren  bit her bottom lip before placing her hands on Camila's bare waist. "Noted" was all she was able to mumble before she engulfed the tanned beauty into a deep kiss; forcing Camila to drop the dress she was holding.

Lauren  was never one to need more than just a couple of hours of sleep. After years of having spontaneous missions, the green eyed  girl trained herself to only need just a few minutes to be fully functional. Waking up a few minutes earlier than Camila, Lauren  was able to call room service and order a few things off the breakfast menu to surprise the brunette when she had woken. However patience wasn't one of her strong suits when it came to certain things. As soon as breakfast arrived, Lauren  wanted nothing more than to wake the girl up and simply begin ravishing her all over again.

Leading the brunette back to bed, Lauren  climbed over Camila as she couldn't wait another second to feel her against her lips. Trailing her kisses toward the brunette's neck, down her collarbone, down to the tanned goddesses perfect chest, Lauren  could hear how demanding her moans were becoming.

"I wish we could stay like this all day" the brunette mumbled out as she held Lauren 's head closer to her. The second the statement left her lips, she could feel the green eyed  girl's face stiffen. Closing her eyes to control her emotions, Camila lifted the Lauren 's head to face her. "What is it?" she asked understandingly.