Chapter 1 The Dream

Hob's POV:
Hello mate, I'm Hob. You may know me as those small little pink fluffy imps that fly around the sky, some of us have horns and white eyes and some of us are...a lot more smaller and a whole lot fluffier with a glowing light on their tale. Anywho, I'm one of the ones with horns and white eyes. It's weird that we have bin fighting an enemy for so long and now...they live with us...how weird is that? Well I mean, it's not far from and average day on this island. I mean that in a good way tho, this world could be a whole lot more different...we could be trapped in an endless cycle of doing the same things over, and over again...but now...we're free from all of that. A sneaky little dog told me that.
Pippet: Hob your day dreaming again...
Hob: Oh hey Pippet.
I also forgot to mention, Pippet lives with us too. And he's really cute.
Hob: Hey....now that I think about it...the Puppet master made you right? And he's male...so that means...he's your dad.
Pippet: I....I suppose. I never exactly thought about it that way before.
Hob: Maybe you should start calling him dad.
Pippet: Hm, yeah! I'm gonna do that right now.
Hob: Sweet little dumpling...Puppet masters gonna cringe so hard.
Meanwhile...
Alenia's POV:
Ok...now where is....oh there she is!
Alenia: Pilot! Pilot over here!
Pilot: I'm coming, I'm coming...what's the matter?
Alenia: Hi...I...needed to ask Gale something but...he's not in a bad mood today is he?
Pilot: Um...doesn't look like it. Why? Are you still worried about last Wednesday's...outburst...
Alenia: You could say that...but I also wanted to ask him...if he was feeling alright...
Pilot: Well if I'm gonna be completely honest with you I think he might be sick.
Alenia: Why would you say that?
Pilot: I mean mentally he's sick...
Alenia: oh...yeah...
Nobody's POV:
A lot of time passes, Alenia doesn't talk to Gale because she is too afraid...she knows somethings wrong...they all do. A monster of rage has made its home inside a pit of darkness. It is now twilight and the full moon shines bright in the midnight sky. Eclipse can be seen flying over head, Hob is sleeping peacefully in her little bed, but then her rest is disturbed by loud sobbing.
Hob's POV:
Hhh...what..what's that...is that...Pippet?
Hob: Hey Pippet are you okay?....Pippet?
He's not answering...he must be in the restroom. I tip toe quickly towards the bathroom trying not to wake up Dragic, but then I step in something wet...and cold. Oh please don't be a what my dirty mind thinks it's gonna be...oh...it's just ink. I mean...at least I think it's ink...it's a lot more stickier and very thick too. There are a few more puddles of this black stuff leading towards the bathroom...well...that can't be good. When I'm in front of the bathroom door I knock it twice lightly, then I walk in. I see Pippet on the floor, Yep, I was right, he is crying. Except...those don't look like tears...there...black....is there some sort of shadow magic that I don't already know about?
Hob: Pippet are you alright buddy?
Pippet: o-oh...*hic* what are you doing in here Hob?
Hob: I came in here because I heard you-oh-oh my-what in the name of metal beak on a stick happened to your eye???
Pippet: What do you mean what happened to my e-
Hob: L-look in the mirror...

*hic* what are you doing in here Hob?Hob: I came in here because I heard you-oh-oh my-what in the name of metal beak on a stick happened to your eye???Pippet: What do you mean what happened to my e-Hob: L-look in the mirror

Pippet:...h...Hob? I don't...know what this is...
Hob: You don't?
Pippet: This has never happened before...I...I don't...know...why is my eye black???
Hob: Maybe it's just a shadow thing? I don't know...also, I heard you crying...
Pippet: Oh yeah...I had another really, really bad dream...
Hob: Oh...another nightmare.
Pippet: But in this one I met someone...I mean...I think and they said something funny at first and it made me laugh, but then they said in a very dark tone to...look down...and when I looked down...I saw you...and everyone else...dead...you were all in a huge pile of mangled dead bodies, some of you were even missing heads...
Hob: oh...well that definitely sounds worse than the last one...and then what happened?
Pippet: I think I might have vomited...but I'm not sure...
Hob: well that explains the black stuff.
Pippet: oh that did happen...sorry...
Hob: it's...ok...can you just help me clean up?
Pippet: oh yeah.
Hob: oh would ya look at that! Your eye went back to normal.
Pippet: Really?
Hob: yep, back to it's normal yellowish...maybe...that only happens when your stressed? Or worried?
Pippet: Maybe but I have bin stressed before and that has never happened.
Hob:...
Hob: well I mean...there is a first time for everything so...
Nobody's POV:

Hob was right, there is a first time for everything and everyone, but she didn't know this, that black eye was no shadow "thing" it was...something else.