Chapter 11 Seed of Harm

Nobody's POV:
...
Grimdark was put to sleep once more, but only for so long. All that toil just to do it over and over again, why couldn't he stay asleep forever? He is an inner demon, and they don't stay asleep, they always find a way to make your life a living nightmare. But no matter, we're safe...for now...when will we wake. How long will they dream for. It's only a matter of time before they wake up again.
Here they are.
Hob: ...
Hob: what are...you...doing...that's....that's weird....
Pilot: Hob. I'm here. Wake up, your talking in your sleep.
Hob: Pilot...? Are we still asleep?
Pilot: No, I uhhh..,don't think we are anymore. We're awake, and so is Lucifer.
Hob: what about dog?
Pilot: I don't...know...when I woke up she was no where to be found. Perhaps she didn't wake up?
Hob: hm...I don't know...I definitely don't see her body anywhere so....
Puppet master: Hob.
Hob: Puppet master! Your ok!
Puppet master: yeah...yeah I'm alright now.
Hob: and your claws are gone too, they must have went away when you woke up...I think...
Pippet: uh...uhhh hello...?
Hob: what the...
Hob: Pippet? Have you just bin watching us here this whole time?
Pippet: well not exactly...I-I....I came in here earlier but all of you were asleep...! Then I tried waking you up but you were out like a light...
Hob: uuhhhh...um...right, yes, we were all asleep.
Pilot: does he know...?
Pippet: Know about what?
Hob: You know what, it's best that he doesn't.
Pippet: excuse me what.
Hob: what happened does not concern you Pippet, everything is fine now.
Pippet: so...should I still be wondering why you were all sleep anyways?
Hob: no seriously...it's best you don't...
Pilot: Pippet...you didn't happen to see a purple dog when you came in here did you?
Pippet: no? I only saw you, Hob, and dad.
Pilot: ah...I see...
Hob: hm...hey Pippet! Here's something to take your mind off of why we were all asleep like that, I need you to help me with something.
Pippet: with...what?
Hob: I need a teeny, tiny, little favor.
...
Later...
Gale's POV:
Hh....hm....wait hold on...what time is it? 12...already? *sigh* why does this keep happening. As you can tell I've bin...well, very busy. My work for preserving the Academy and making sure something like "that" doesn't happens again makes my job a bit more tiring. But it's nothing I can't handle...I think. So sense I'm working most of the day I don't really get to...talk or see to any of my friends as much, which I actually don't have too many friends really. But I usually see Florian often, sense he's the warden of the Earth tower so that's always nice...most of the time. But I haven't seen him at all today. I wonder what he's doing.
Meanwhile...
...
Hob: hey...
Hob: hey Florian.

Florian: yes?

Hob: ptsss, hey Florian

Florian: yes? I heard you the first time.
Hob: hey do you still have that little garden in the Earth tower?
Florian: I always do. Why?
Hob: great, great...we uhh....need to use it.
Florian: you? Using my garden? What for exactly?
Hob: we have a bit of a...weed infestation.
Pippet: It's a flower.
Hob: yeah flower, weed what ever ya wanna call it. Anywho we need to plant it somewhere.
Florian: Can't you just use a flowering pot?
Pippet: We tried that already. It didn't work.
Florian: ok, what kind of flower are you trying to plant?
Hob: A talking one.
Florian: ...
Florian: A talking one? If I may...can I have a look at it?
Hob: sure...but be careful.
Pippet: It bites.
Florian: oh well you could have just told me it has teeth I see lots of those.
Florian: ...like a lot, maybe so many that you might say "why? Why the flowers again?"
Meanwhile...
Noot's POV:
Alright...is it safe? Looks all good to me.
Noot: hey! Hey Gale!
Gale: oh-Hello Noot...! I haven't seen you all day, say have you see Florian?
Noot: No...but I was looking for you.
Gale: Alright.
Noot: I...I wanted to ask you, are you feeling alright?
Gale: I'm doing just fine.
Noot: Are you sure? Please be honest with me...
Gale: I'm fine...! I'm only a little tired that's all.
Noot: A little? There's dark circles under your eyes Gale, I can see them.
Noot: I also know that you haven't slept in awhile either.
Gale: *sigh* I know...
Gale: I know...just...leave me alone ok? I'm busy.
Noot: u-uhh...right...ok.
If you ask me that could have gone a whole lot worse. Gale has entered the dark state of the mind, may you be a shadow or astral element...we always have that dark side of the mind. He's gotten better really, but now he just seems to be stuck in the middle. I want to try and help him back up but if I do...he gets angry...and trust me...you don't wanna know what he's like when he gets angry. So I try to not force him...but forcing him seems like the only option we got, if we can't do that then what else can we do? It just seems like it can go wrong both ways. If I leave him be, it can get worse, but if I try to help him out despite what he says it'll just get worse. That is unless....unless...

Hob: Hey Noot, your just the fairy I wanted to see.