Chapter 6 Cycle 12

Nobody's POV:
The Wraith was out and now running amok, but it would soon regret breaking out of its shell. Somebody far away was watching and they we nearing towards the monster they had accidentally created. They watch carefully as they approach, they carry a broken staff with them for defense for they are well aware they are are entering danger. They are only just a few feet from the Wraith and they give a somber look as if they felt bad for the thing. Then, they look up and see the carcass it's jaws had dug into they are shocked for a moment but they don't have time to react. The Wraith sees then and tries to pounce on them but this time they miss. The Wraith's head leans down close to the ground which was a big mistake. They had gotten out of the Wraith's grasp and hid in its shadow, they took a step forward and shoved their broken staff into the throat of the monster.
At first there was a small moment of silence, as if it was having a moment of clarity. The the Wraith let out a shriek of pain. It was a high pitched cry that could make someone go def if they where standing to close. It squirmed and thrashers around trying to breath and find who ever had stabbed it, but there was no use. The very end of its tail had begun to decay, its body was beginning to retrieve back into the vessel. The staff was sinking in deeper, and deeper into the throat of the Wraith, it spotted the one who had put it there and tried to take them with it, but it was already too late. Decaying and decaying, that's whet this thing is all about, it tries to get out of its prison made of wood but no matter how hard it tires it will fall back into the Void.
The Wraith was just about nothing but a puddle of black liquid that was slowly, slowly fading away, back into what's left of our vessel. The staff that was used had fallen somewhere in the grass but that somebody was looking for what's left of Pippet. Who's somebody? Well it's pretty obvious but I'll tell you anyway. It was the Puppet master of course.
Pippet's POV:
...what...the heck...what just happened?...I remember...Hob and Luma...where are they? Nggghhh....the monster...what happened to it? Did it go away? I hope so....what...Hob!
Pippet: Hob! I-I'm okay! S-sort of...
Pippet: wait...what happened to you? Why are there...bite marks...wait, no, no what did I do??
Pippet: Hob! Please! Wake up! Say something please...
Pippet: your...not...waking up are you...oh god.

Pippet: oh god, oh god, oh god

Pippet: oh god, oh god, oh god....no...no...I....
Pippet: I'm so sorry....what have I done...
Hob:...
Hob: cycle...
Pippet: w-what the-h-Hob?? Your-your alive???
Hob: cycle 12
Pippet: Huh?
Hob: Hey Pippet...I was really hoping this wouldn't happen but...it did...
Pippet: But the bite marks you were...dead...
Hob: I was...only for a little bit tho.
Pippet: How did you come back...?
Hob: well the thing is...I can't die. If I do, I'll just wake right back up again.
Pippet: so...you live forever?
Hob: in a way...but this can be undone tho, I can still die permanently. But that takes a lot of work. So I go through cycles.
Pippet: so...you go in a cycle...and...you keep repeating it?
Hob: That's the gist of it. I just can't die, I'll wake right back up again.
Pippet: Does this happen to everyone?
Hob: Nope...it's just me...
Pippet: why you tho?
Hob: you could say...it's like a curse...
Hob: so...I've kept this a secret for a reason trust me. Just don't tell anyone okay? Not even Luma.
Pippet: But...what if you die again ?
Hob: Don't worry. I won't.
Hob: Look, I'm fine. But we're on to more important things now. Look at yourself, you pulled through.
Pippet: But...I didn't. I gave in...I...
Hob: Looks like someone helped you out.
Pippet: But who tho?
Hob: There right over there.
Pippet: Huh? Who's....wa....d...
Hob: Heh.
Pippet: Dad!!
Our dear clocked friend quickly realizes who's calling them, well he knows there's only one person in this world that would call him "dad" he quickly comes over to Pippet with a worried expression.
Puppet master: Pippet!! Your back! Oh I thought I would loose you forever.
Pippet: Me too...I thought you wouldn't wake up.
Puppet master: oh...I had some help. You probably know...don't you...
Pippet: Know about what?
Puppet master:...the reason that monstrosity came out of you is because-
Luma: Pippet!! Your okay!!
Pippet: Luma? Wait where were you??
Luma: The thing is...I don't know.
Pippet: Huh?
Luma: After that "thing" came out of you every thing went dark and I couldn't see anything. But then I woke up at the base of Bonfire spire, I have no idea how I got there....it's like I was dragged there...
Luma: So I came looking for you as quas possible. But your okay!

Luma: Hey puppet master, when did you get here?Puppet master: not

Puppet master: not...too long ago. I also came looking for Pippet as soon as I woke up.
Luma: sooo....we're not gonna have to worry about this happening again do we?
Hob: ...
Hob: oh, it might.
Luma: What do you mean?
Hob: The Wraith is gone, yes. For now...but it may want to come out again.
Luma: what even caused this to happen in the first place?
Hob: I don't know...something must have triggered the corruption. But I don't know what.
Hob: oh...Pippet?
Pippet: y-yeah?
Hob: We should head back to the Academy now. There is something I must show you.
Later....
Alenia's POV:
Oh boy....that was a lot of hard work.
Alenia: Hey Puppet master!
Puppet master: ?
Alenia: so how..was the thing...
Puppet master: oh Pippet? He's feeling fine now...for now.
Alenia: Will it happen again?
Puppet master: I don't know...I really hope not. Really.
Alenia: and Hob? I heard she got hurt.
Puppet master: What ever it was she's fine now. You know she tends to shrugs things like that off.
Alenia: yeah...she does...
Alenia: and what about you?
Puppet master: Me? I'm....fine. I'm alright.
Puppet master: O-oh hey look who's here.
I look behind myself and see a gray fairy coming down from the stair case. It's Gale.
Alenia: Gale...! Oh hi...!
Gale: Alenia....oh! S-sorry, h-hi.
Alenia: uuhhh you feeling alright?
Gale: Never better.
Alenia: mm, ya sure? You look very tired...

Alenia: mm, more tired than usual.
Gale: Trust me I'm fine, I was just...up last night. I have some letters I needed to finish sending letters to the trial masters. Y'know about the...Embershed in the room.
Alenia: who?
Puppet master: ...
Alenia: ooohhh right....that. Don't worry, once they come here and actually see them they'll know that they are completely innocent.
Alenia: Right puppet master.
Puppet master: y-yeah...

Puppet master: right