let's do it

I can't stop thinking about Luke and his offer.  Fake date? 

I walk over to my desk and pull out my phone. i type in his number and text him 

"Hey" there no answer for about 5 minutes until my phone goes off again. I grab it and jump onto my bed. 

"I presume this is Julie Molina and not some stalker" 

"you presume? that's a fancy word" 

"Okay, definitely you Molina" 

"what makes you say that?"

"The level of sarcasm from just one text" 

"Me sarcastic? never. nope never ever" 

"So does this mean your gonna take me up on my offer?" 

"What exactly does your offer entail?"

"Idk" 

"thanks for that helpful Lucas Patterson" 

":) of course" i laugh a little, shaking my head. 

"we should meet up" 

"why?" 

"if you wanna now what this entails then we should talk about it" 

"Fine, we could meet at my house?"

"Okay, i'll be over soon" 

"You know where i live?" 

"Maybe?" i smile again. 

15 minutes later 

 the door bell rings and i hear shuffling from the other room. 

"I'll get it" I yell running downstairs, the last thing I need is my dad to answer or worse Carlos. i check myself in the mirror and open the door. 

"Julie Molina, nice house" Luke says smiling, holding flowers. 

"Lucas Patterson, nice flowers" 

"these are for you" He says extending his arm and handing me the flowers. 

"Thanks, you didn't have to bring flowers" 

"I thought it would be nice" 

"Jules, whos at the door?" Nini ask hoping down from the stairs. Her gaze goes from me to Luke. 

"Nini this is Luke, Luke this is Nini" 

"Hi, i didn't know you where friends with my sister" Nini says smiling. Luke smiles at her and they're eyes lock. 

"Me and Luke have a... project to work on. See you later Nini" I say grabbing Luke and dragging him outside to the garage. He looks around the garage and smiles. 

"You play music?" He ask looking at the piano

"Nope, it's my moms" 

"Cool, i just thought cause Nini" 

"Yeah, Nini's perfect. She's really talented and smart and pretty. Basically the opposite of me" I say staring at the ground. 

"I think your wrong" I look up and give him a confused look "I mean you're very pretty, i'm sure your smart and something tells me you have like a secret talent" He says sitting on the couch. I smile softly and sit beside him. 

"so?" I ask, tapping my knees nervously. 

"Well are you in?"

"Let me understand, you want to fake date me so Carrie will get jealous"

"yeah"

"If she left you, why do you care so much?" 

"I love her, well i think i do and i never got to show her" 

"okay i'm in" I  say standing up and sitting on the coffee table.

"Really?"

"why the hell not?" i say with a laugh. He flashes me one of his perfect swoon worthy smiles. 

"But i have some rules" I start, grabbing my music book. 

"Okay"

"well for one, we can't tell anyone it's fake. That would be super- yeah you get the point" 

"ok what else?" He ask, sitting forward with his arms on his knees and his hands balled up . 

"umm take me to school?" I ask hopeful, i won't take the awkward drives to school with Nini and Ricky.

"Of course. Oh you have to come to my shows and after parties"

"Right okay. What else?" 

"I don't know, we have to go to Carrie's big party at the end of the semester"

"You really think we'll be doing this still?"

"If we are, how about that?"

"deal, i  think that's basically it right"

"yep Jules" He says tapping my book and standing up. 

"Jules?" i ask following him. 

"yeah, is that okay?"

"Only Nini and My mom have ever called me that" 

"i can call you something different" 

"No it's okay" He smiles and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear "I'll see you tomorrow Molina" 

"Bye Patterson" I say as he skips up the path. He flashes me another smile before getting in his car. 

later that night 

I'm laying on my bed, playing on my computer when i hear a knock on my door. 

"Hey Jules" Nini says coming in my room. 

"Hey nini" 

"are you and that Luke guy dating?"

"Why do you ask?"

"well Ricky said he saw y'all kissing this morning and he brought you flowers"

"we are, actually we're dating" 

"I'm so happy for you" She says running over and hugging me to where i can barely breathe.  

if only she knew. We spend the rest of the night having what Nini calls girl time. She tells me about her musical and her friends and classes. I mostly just listen.

 a/n: Kinda a filler part but you know. I hope y'all like it so far and let me know what other kinds of stories you wanna see 

i love you all so much!