Leave me alone

The next day I go to school, just because I'm madly in love with someone who couldn't care less is no reason to miss school. It's time like theses when I wish my mom was here. My dad tries but he doesn't understand stuff like this. At least I have Nini and Flynn.

At lunch
"Hey guys" I say sitting at our usual table. I see Alex and wave him over.

"Room for one more?" He ask and I nod. I'm mad at Luke, not him.

"How's your first day back after a full week of sitting at home?" Flynn ask

"Good I guess" 5, that's the amount of times I've seen him in the hallway. Luckily, he hasn't seen me once that I know of.  Everyone's phones start to blow up and it's a Anonymous message. It's a pictures of me and Luke making out. Then leaving the room.
Oh my god

I stand up trembling, how did this happen? The kids all see my standing and start cheering. Luke runs over to me, entering the cafeteria.

"Jules, I haven't see you all day"

"So you were just gonna let people think we had sex" I whimper, my face drenched in tears.

"What?" He ask, I wipe my face and start walking away.

"What are you gonna do about this?" Alex says, shoving the phone at him. He reads the post and stands on the table.

"HEY" he yells grabbing everyone's attention " not that it's anyone's business but me and Julie didn't have sex. You say anything to her or I see another post like this, I will end you" There's murmuring in the cafeteria and he jumps down.

Luke follows me into the hallway.

"Hey hey hey" he says running infront of me. "Jules please let's talk"

"I don't wanna talk, I don't wanna even look at you"

"Jules let me explain"

"Leave me alone"

"Julie-

"Bro she said leave her alone" Ricky says turning the corner. FRICK

"I'm allowed to talk to my girl- my friend"

"The hell you are, you hurt her. You made her cry"
Luke scoffs and whirls around punching Ricky. They start to fight again.

"STOP STOP. BOYS STOP" I scream. I pull Luke's arm and he moves. Ricky throws a punch and hits me in the face. I fall back and they both stop.

"Jules" Luke says sitting beside me on the ground.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't-" Ricky says leaning down, I flinch away and Luke pulls me close to him.

"I think you should leave" Luke snips. Ricky Downey argue or say another word. I'm still clutching my face in pain and Luke pulls my hand away.

"How bad is it?" I ask, trembling.

"It might have a little bit of a black bruise but I'm sure you'll be okay" He says and kisses my temple, right above the forming bruise. I grab his hands and blood drops on my hands.

"Cmon let's get you cleaned up" I say standing up, we go to the restrooms and he slides onto the counter. I wipe the blood off and wrap them up. Before I can think about what I'm doing, I kiss his knuckles.

"There all better" I whisper, laying his hands down. He smiles and looks up at me.

"I wish we were better. I wanna explain what happened"

"I-" The bell rings "I have class" I say running away. I go to the back of the class room and Luke sits right beside me. Great excuse Julie. He passed me a note and I unfold it.

We're playing the Orpheum? He ask on the note.

I don't think we should both go, it's not a good idea

Fine Jules, ignore me and shut me out. You take the band, I don't give a damn anymore I look over to him and he turns away. I pack up my stuff and walk out of the classroom without a word.

What have I done

The next day at home
"I know Alex, I screwed up" I say rolling over on my bed. Alex looks around my room and back at me.

"I'm gonna be honest, I've never seen him so desperate for someone to listen to him"

"Not even his mom?" I ask sitting up, I mean I know he has family problems.

"They usually work it out, I've never seen him like this"

"Oh god, I'm a jerk" I say throwing myself back. Alex joins me.

"Your not, your upset and right fully so"

"I know but I stole his band. That's like his thing, when y'all played he was so happy. It was his element. I miss those days"

"Well, hate to break it you but real feelings are hard and complicated"

"I wish my mom was here, she would know what to do" I groan, burying my face in my pillows.

"You don't really talk about your mom" Alex comments.

"Yeah, I don't" i say looking at the clock "oh shit, we have to play the Orpheum in an hour"

"Oh well I better get going... I Umm told Bobby I'd ride with him" Alex says jumping from my bed and running off. That was weird.

30 minutes later
We pull up to the Orpheum, this is crazy. I'm playing the Orpheum, me and my band. Minus Luke I remind myself.

"Who's ready?" Reggie cheers hugging me as I reach backstage. I smile at him and Alex spins me around.

"You look great Julie" he cheers.

"Tonight, we have Julie snd phantoms live at the Orpheum"

"That's our cue" Bobby says grabbing his stuff and heading on stage. I look at the door longingly for a moment. Maybe he'll come.

"Jules, I don't think-" Reggie says, placing a hand on my shoulder. I stop him and just nod. We walk onto the stage and I start

Don't blink, no I don't wanna miss it
One thing and it's back to the beginning
Cause everything is rushing in fast
Keep going on never look back

And it's one two three four times
That I'll try for one more night
Light a fire in my eyes
I'm going out of my mind

Whatever happens
Even if I'm the last standing
I'ma stand tall, I'ma stand tall

Whatever happens
Even when everything's down
I'ma stand tall, I'ma stand tall
I gotta keep on dreaming
'Cause I gotta catch that feeling

Whatever happens
Even if I'm the last standing
I'ma stand tall, I'ma stand tall

The guys start in with the there instruments. I look at Reggie and Bobby, smiling.

Right now
I'm loving every minute
Hands down
Can't let myself forget it, no
'Cause everything is rushing in fast
Keep holding on, nevеr look back
And it's one, two, three, four times
That I'll try for one morе night
Light a fire in my eyes

Just then the coward goes wild. I turn my attention to the other side of the stage and there's Luke. I smile from ear to ear.

I'm going out of my mind
Whatever happens
Even if I'm the last standing
I'ma stand tall
I'ma stand tall
Whatever happens
Even when everything's down
I'ma stand tall
I'ma stand tall
I gotta keep on dreaming
'Cause I gotta catch that feeling

Luke actually came, I can't believe it.

A/n: their not done at the Orpheum but this part is! I hope your day was awesome, I had a algebra benchmark :(
But tomorrows is reading so yay!!! 😁 -R