Falling

I'm in my room studying when my phone goes off. I put down my note book and pick it up.

"Look outside your window" -Luke

I stand up and go to my window, opening it up.

"Luke?" I ask

"Jules"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm coming up" he yells and starts to climb on the side of my house. Oh my god what has gotten into this boy.

"Good evening Julie Molina" he says climbing through my window.

"Good evening Luke Patterson, is there a reason your climbing through my window at 11:00 at night?"

"I umm was wondering if maybe I could stay here for a couple of days?"

"yeah of course, why?"

"Me and my mom got in another fight"

"Oh im sorry Luke"

"It's fine, we fight a lot. I would go stay with Bobby or Reggie or Alex but they would ask lots of questions and they're parents would ask questions and I kinda just wanted to come here"

Wait did I hear that last part right?

"Well we have some guest rooms or the garage if you want"

"Thanks"

"I'll go set up your room" I say sitting up from my bed.

"Wait, could we chill for a moment?"

"Yeah" I say sitting back down and patting a space on my bed. He drops his bag and climbs over.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask as he rest against my bed frame.

"Sure" I crawl over near him and awkwardly sit next to him. He snakes his arm around my waist and pulls me towards him.

Okay so much for thinking I couldn't do that. He lays a pillow on his lap and I lay my head down. He twirls a piece of my hair. I turn on Hsm and I look up to him. I watch him expression as he watches it, intently I might add.

"Gabriella is trying to steal Sharpay's spotlight, it's evil" He says shaking his head in disappointment.

"Your supposed to root for her, not dislike her"

"Well it's Sharpays thing" I laugh.

"I feel bad" he mumbles.

"What?"

"My mom, I feel bad for fighting with her. It was such a stupid arguement too"

"Oh, well if you wanna talk about it I mean you can" I say sitting up. He touches the side of my cheek and nods.

"I do, I really do"

"So tell me"

"Okay, well i came home and she asked why I was out late the night before. I told her about the show and our how we went to dinner. She talked about how I didn't need to get into a relationship with another Carrie. I mean she just assumed you were like her when your morning like that and it made me mad. She said she wanted to meet you snd I told her no which only made her more upset. One thing lead to another and I ran out again" he says standing up and walking around the room as he tells the story.

He got in a fight about me? Why me?

"Luke, if you want I- could umm meet her"

"Really?" He asked whirling around to face me. I nod snd his expression changes. He's more relaxed now.

"I would really like that Julie" he says returning to his previous spot. I lay back and he plays with my hair again.

I wish I could stay like this or that it could be real. Oh what I would do for Luke to be my real boyfriend

The next morning
"Mija, what is your boyfriend doing in our guest room" my dad says passing the typical morning greeting.

"He got in a fight with his mom last night and asked if he could stay. Is that okay?"

"As long as he stays in that room"

"Not gonna be a problem" I say, walking over to him.
"Thanks dad your the best" I give him a side hug snd run upstairs. I open the door and lean on the frame.

"Sleepy head wake up" I say. Luke's eyes flicker open and he smiles.

"Good morning jules"

"Good morning, you need to get ready so we can go" I say walking over to him and throwing his clothes at him.

"Is your dad cool with me staying here for a few days?"

"Yeah he is, I talked to him earlier" I say patting his arm. I stand up and walk out "now get dressed" I yell before closing the door.

" that little boyfriend is staying here" nini says crossing her arms.

"Umm yeah, why do you care?"

"Well I mean, what you've only been dating a few or 2. It's just moving fast is all"

"I don't know what your problem is with Luke but you-"

"Jules, you ready for school?" Luke says coming out of his room and grabbing my hand.

"Yeah I am"

"Wait we're talking" Nini says.

"We're done" I snap, grabbing my backpack and dragging Luke downstairs. We get outside and see Carlos already in the car. I get in and look at him.

"Someone's early"

"No you and pretty boy are late" Carlo says buckling his belt.

"Pretty boy?" I ask, fiddling with the radio.

"Yeah, that's what nini calls him" I roll my eyes and tense up. I think Luke realizes cause he changed the subject.

"So Jules are you gonna stay in the music program?" Luke ask me. I don't know, honestly. I haven't been thinking about it

"I'm not sure"

"You have too" Carlos says

"I don't know if I'm ready"

"Your ready, you need too. Your so good and then maybe you and nini wouldn't fight so much"

"Me and nini don't fight that often"

"Ever since mom died you do"

"I- you know Carlos your right. Maybe I will"

"Well I think you should, your a rockstar" Luke says flashing me a small smile.

God he has me falling hard, yes I said falling. I'm falling for Luke Patterson.

A/n: ta-da another part, I love y'all so much and guess what? I got more mini fantoms.

I have 2 main families that I babysit and I finally saw the other one today (I haven't seen them in over a month)
They were bored and wanted to watch some tv, but the best part. They picked it on there own! They loved it :) yay. Also we watched Hamilton so that's swag!