Whats wrong with a little love?

"Yeah" she whispers and walks away.
I'm a terrible sister, I'm a terrible person. I feel my face get wet with tears.

"Jules" Luke says touching my shoulder.

"Don't Luke" I say pushing his hand off.

"Julie, what's wrong?" He ask, I turn around and scoff.

"What's wrong? What's wrong? Maybe the fact the everyone is abandoning me and I didn't see how much I made everyone feel isolated"

"I'm here Julie and-"

"YOUR NOT"

"I'm your boyfriend"

"It's fake, it's all fake Luke. We're fake. This whole relationship is built on a lie and you wanna know the worst part-" I stop myself. Now is not the time. I wipe my tears off and storm away.

In the hallway
"Oh Julie Molina" Carrie smirks.

"Not now Carrie, I'm not in the mood for your shit" I hiss, storming past her. I hear Luke running after me, making me go faster.

A few days later
Luke's POV:
I've been trying to get to Julie for 4 days now. She hasn't been at school or even left the house. When I come there to pick up Carlos, mr.Molina just says she's busy. I need to see her

"Julie" I say tapping on her window. Her eyes dart to me and her jaw drops.

"Luke what the hell" she yells, coming to the window. She sits on the bench beside the window and cross her arms.

"Are you gonna let me in?"

"No"

"Cmon Jules please" she rolls her eyes and opens the window. I climb through and sit in front of her.

"Why are you here?" She ask, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You haven't been at school all week"

"Yeah so?"

"When I came over, your dad said you were busy. I want to talk to you"

"We don't have anything to talk about" she says standing up and opening her door "so you can leave"

"I'm not leaving, I need you to know I'm here for you Julie. So please tell me what's wrong?" I say climbing onto her bed. I sit on the edge. She starts to cry and comes over to me. I pull her onto my lap, she cries into my shoulder.

"What's wrong Jules? Please tell me"

"She died 2 years ago" She whimpers. I hold her tighter

"I'm so sorry, I know how you feel" She pull back and gives me a look. Here we go I guess.

"When I was 14 I lost my sister. She died from cancer. It was horrible, I lost myself. I'm not as cool as I seem. I had no one there for me and I was always in pain. My parents grief took over them, I was alone. So when I say I understand I do Jules. I know you'll get through it. Your stronger than you think"

"I- I had no idea" she says. I just nod and pull her closer to me again. She returns her head back to shoulder, burying her face in the crook of my neck. I pick her up and move over to the bench beside the window. She falls asleep in my arms and god does she looks beautiful.

"Julie" Carlo says bursting into her room.

"Little man, we gotta be quiet" I say stroking her shoulder.

"Sorry I didn't know you were here or she was asleep. She was supposed to help me with my project. It's a music thing, I'll come back later"

"How about in an hour or so, I'll wake up Julie and we can all work with you?"

"That sounds so fun!" He quietly cheers "your so such a good boyfriend for her. She needed someone"

"Thanks little man" He waves goodbye as he shuts the door.

An hour later, I hear Carlos outside the door.

"Jules wake up" I whisper. She groans a little bit and shifts.

"Cmon baby" I say into her ear.
Baby? Where did that come from? Luke god. Her eyes flutter open and she sits up. I help her untuck her legs.

"Did you call me baby?" She ask, rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah I did. Sorry"

"It's okay, it was sweet" she says turning around and laying back on my chest.

"Jules we have to help Carlos"

"Oh shit I do" she says getting up. I grab her hand and pull her back.

"Correction, We do. I said I would help too"

"Your so nice to him" She hums, pulling me up.

"He's a good kid" I say as she pulls me towards her door "and Julie, I'm here"

"I know you are" She smiles, kissing my hand.

A few months later
Julie's POV:
"No, Bon Jovi all the way" i say looking up at Luke. He shakes his at me.

"I'm a AC/DC guy"

"Y'all all suck. Taylor swift is an unmatched queen" Alex says throwing a piece of popcorn at me and Luke, who are cuddled together. Luke has his legs around me, his arms around my waist and I have my head on his chest.

"But Taylor's not even classic or rock so she's doesn't matter in this" Reggie says, receiving a glare from Alex.

"I don't care"

"Stop arguing, we're watching a movie" Nini says shushing them. We turn our attention back to tv. She's making the boys watch hsm with us. She got Gabriella in the musical and she is so excited.

Also big drama happened. Ricky showed up at the auditions and he's playing Troy.
(yeah the love interest of Gabriella)
I haven't seen him since well you know...

"I can't believe that tomorrow opening night" Nini says. We nod in response.

"You'll be amazing N" Bobby says. Oh yeah, he's been hanging with us too. We're all pretty sure him and nini like eachother but I know she still has feelings for Ricky.

"Oh Jules, our gig is in like an hour" Luke says pulling out his phone. I totally forgot.

"Wanna get ready?" I ask.

"We are ready Julie" Bobby says standing up and doing a spin. Alex scoff

"No me and Julie aren't, these clothes are lazy clothes" Alex says standing up.

"Yeah, they're right. We need to look good" Luke says running his hand up and down my arm. I look up at him and smile.

"God your whipped Patterson" Bobby chuckles. We all get up.

"Wait you aren't gonna finish the movie" Nini ask.

"I'll stay, I mean I dressed" Bobby says flopping beside her. Luke shares a look with me and Alex grab my arm.

"I need your help picking an outfit" he says dragging me upstairs.

Upstairs
"You gotta look hot tonight" Alex smiles flipping through my closet.

"Why?" I ask, throwing clothes around from Alex's show crate.

"Cause it's your first time performing with your boyfriend" He smiles.

Yeah.... my boyfriend who's fake and I'm totally completely in love with. I mean what's wrong with that?

A/n: even if they are "fake" they're so cute.
Ily and I hope you had a great day! -R