Chapter 36 Book of Beast : Eternal guards of the Gate of Flowing blood

Chapter 36 Book of Beasts : Eternal guards of the gate of flowing blood.

                    The night sky covered the Land of Beast in darkness, Invisible divine energy that can be felt by the Cultivators kept flowing towards the bottom of the lake inside a small volcano.As the wind pick up speed and the rain flood the mountainous area , The clans stays in their own places, protected by their own barriers.
                  Enumerable  Earthquakes rattle the land in each passing hours and the churning lake  bubble up from the heat coming from below , Evaporating the water . Splashing waves and rumbling sounds of splitting rocks can be heard under the lake . As if the earth will split in half for the divine component to come out!.
                   Spirit beasts in the area are all howling as they are affected by the uncontrollable flow of divine energy. The hunger for power is vividly visible in their craze eyes! Even the Cultivators of the Clans are getting threatened by their wildly surging energies  lapping with the flooding divine energies . High level spirit beast that are more intelligent than common spirit beast are more cautious as they are more reserve in their places. Their hordes are guarding and watching all the threat all around them.
                 In the Fang Clans tent, Fang Xianhui  is silent, sipping his tea and let the reports came in . A small smile in his lips, unfazed with all that's happening as if he is just waiting for everything to unfold. Disgusting worms , Divine component , Cut every layers way out, expected danger for all the Cultivators inside the Beasts Land. What else will fall upon them?
                "My Lord, there is a report just now , from one of the cricket." Said via divine sense by an elder on his side . " Young master Song Xi's been found."
                 "Oh?... Song Clan?,"
                 " My Lord, it seems young master Song Xi is unconscious. The people around him is still unclear, they travel discreetly and are on their way to the gate of flowing blood."
                 "And the white wolf?"
                 " It is beside the young master, sleeping. My Lord",
                  "Hhmm, interesting...."  A small glint in his eyes are showing.
                  "Order  the crickets to watch them closely ,I want every detail,"
                  "Yes My Lord-!," The same elder cut short of his answer when a clan member give him a devastating news! He look at his Clan Lord and gravely said "My Lord , Giganticus have decent in the lower layers"
                  Fang Xianhui breathes heavily . "Giganticus?, ... Our members?
                  " No news after the layers been block ,My Lord " ,  he gives a small nod and calm himself.
                 " The foundations been laid, the cards has been shown one by one,"
                 " Bare your fangs fast, greedy bastard! I already wait long enough... ," His smile deepen till his dimples shown handsomely but his blood is seething ,from excitement and anger.

Gate of flowing blood, entrance to the eight layer.
                 A small group of Cultivators are cautiously walking towards  the gate to the eight layer. All of them are wearing the same ring on their hand.
               They stopped in the ledge of a mountain where they can see the foggy  bridge towards the red blood gates of the Eight layer. Eerie silence welcomes their arrival. There is no signs of the tumultuous birth of the divine component .
                  Tianxin's eight layer is also called by cultivators as the gate of flowing blood. Enumerable cultivators tried to pass this gate but only few of them succeeded. Those who fails are all dead and thrown to the crimson river under the gate. It is said that the crimson river is from blood of all who fails to enter the gate. Thus, it earns the title of being one of the most dangerous places of 
               Deep black wooden bridge that is twenty li long and five meters wide crossing the river  is the only path to the gate. The river with crimson water is covered  in mist and fog is flowing from unknown origins and destination.
              The gates at the end of the bridge is simply massive. Its walls stretches farther than what their eyes could see. The sprawling main gate is made out of thick crimson wood of unknown origins and  is so heavy that  almost no one ever can push it open. The door has runes of spells and horrifying ancient spirit beasts masterfully sculpted on it .
             High flatform on both sides of the gate has a black stone statue of two men with demon like beast mask .One of them has a  silver mask of skull of a beast with two  horns, so sharp it feels like it will pierce anyone who look at it, he also hold an intricately made bow with heavy atmosphere around it .The other one is covered in heavy armor, with two large sword tied on his back. Two sharp tusk is threateningly protruding on his chin. His golden mask has an eye on his forehead, piercing and suffocating as if the eye looks directly to your soul.
              The two statues are standing beside the gate since time immemorial, From the time the land of beast was discovered long ago. The two of them are already guarding this gate. Their cold unmoving eyes staring straight through the sky while  their intimidating and suffocating aura swept the area around the gate.
              " Never do any rash moves from here on. " An elderly voice come  from one of them  via divine sense enter their ears. This elder is cautiously looking at the two statues. Although no one ever saw this two guard statues move, but their aura makes anyone be mindful of them . It is better to be cautious than be sorry if any inimaginable thing happens.
                "From here on,always Remember, what we are about to do is all for the Clan!", The heavy voice of another elder make the other members of this group be mindful of the plans that laid out to them a few hours ago.
               "For the Clan!", They all answered via divine sense.

                 I am wondering, does attitudes of young ones differ when they got older? The kind of difference like sun to the moon? Why when I am young till now I don't change much !? How could this young Song Xi is more normal when he was still a kid but change to a walking stone now? ...
        Our floating mc , with a hand on his cheeks, watch the two boys interactions in the past.
                    After young Zhen fish him out of the icy water,he just put him in the thicker icy floor then walk away without saying anything. Still shaking from cold, he looked wide eyed to the little kid walking away from him.
                    "This kid ... This kid ! Oi! ", He is about to chaste after the kid when the ice below him crack and again , he plop to the icy water of the lake...
                   "WAahhh! Glug!..glug!..glug...."
                    " Ahh...I don't want to see...how could you be so unlucky? " Song Xi floating beside the circle of water while pinching  the bridge of his nose .
                   Can I just go back and see what's happening in  the beast Land than watch here?.

                   The next thing he saw is the two kids  infront of a bonfire. Young Song Xi which only left with a tiny bit of spirit energy can only dry his clothes but still shaking from cold. Young Zhen take out a common fire stick to create fire.
                   Young Song Xi stare at the little kid infront of him. He can't detect even a speck of cultivation from this kid , but his body is definitely above average than ordinary mortals. He looked at the silk cloth around his eyes.
                  "Kid,what's your name?" , He asked
                   The kid act as if he didn't heard anything and  ignore his question. Young Song Xi's lips twitch.
                    "I am Song Xi, you?",
                     Young Zhen stand up and look in his direction then coldly said.
                     " Don't follow me ," then leave him just like that.
                    "Ah!?"....

                     Then the Song Xi floating on the side felt himself being pulled by something out of nowhere.  He can't fight against the pull and can only let it carry him .

______________________________________________________
Zhen's pov
                   " What is this kid doing?, Does he like drenching in icy water a lot?,...Hhmm, I don't care, as long as you don't come near me again",