Chapter 8 : The Protagonist and the gossip girls

Chapter 8 :

                The meeting at the Cloud Pavilion ended after they decided who will go to the Convention of four clans and sect. They chose some of the elders and some impressive young cultivators to come. His eldest brother didn't attend as he is training outside.
                 He attended that meeting with his soul almost flying out of his body. He is on full alert mode if he is already been had or someone just gonna cut his head off . Damn! He feels his blood pressure must be off the charts right now ....
               " Good thing I survived for now, the parents looks like they are happy with me, maybe I'll observe for now and bolt right away when I really mess out,"  with that, His plan A continues.

              The day of departure came. Everything is ready with all much aplomb, you would think they are going to migrate with that much things to take with them.
"Ah, being rich is one of the best thing happen in my transmigration," he is very happy with his accommodation. They are going to ride carriages with eight  rare wind chasers each to pull it. Wind chasers are eagle like huge beast that is specialized in speed. The carriages looks normal on the outside  but on the inside ,it is an opulent mansion.
" Even traveling feels already like a vacation with a fantasy adventure theme package, hah! To an earthling who is experiencing something like this, How cool is that,"
             His mother and bear Didi send them off when they departed the Feng Shu island . They just passed the barrier when from under the sea, A gigantic Plant emerged, its root and stems surrounded the island . A  huge flower opened and a young woman standing inside. She clasp her hands and bow when the carriages passed her by. It is one of the Song Clan's spirit guardian.
         With their speed , It still take 3 week travel for them to arrive in their destination. The four clans and sect agreed to meet at the  Tian Xin island. It is located in the center of the each clans and sects territories. This convention is going to be hosted by the Xuan clan. Another ancient clan of Yong Yuan.
           After a while, he got bored looking at the endless clouds. He plans to go to his room when he crossed path with two young ladies. This two is his second degree cousins, Song Xueqing and Song Yueji. They are lucky to be pick to represent their clan. The two didn't notice him first, then the younger one talk with her sister.
          "Sister , I heard this carriage also boarded Young master Song Xi, can we be able to meet him?,"
         "Young master rarely leave his palace, if we are lucky,maybe....., Yueji , You must behave if there's a chance and we happen to meet him. He is a treasured person in our clan. No misbehavior is allowed around him."  The elder one Xueqing ,is cautious in nature unlike the younger one who is very curious with everything.
     "Of course, I will behave myself , I will always remember he is from the main clan,"Yueji looks very courteous when she said that ,then ask innocently ,
" Sister, I heard second young master Song Xi is a incredibly beautiful man. And a genius , a qilin of our clan! ,The things I heard about him  is so incredible it feels like they are describing a god from the heavens!,it is ridiculous! ,How can anyone be that perfect? ,"
" Ssshhh!, You are too loud, aren't you afraid someone will hear you!, I just said you must behave," the elder one immediately cover her mouth and look at the hallway and sigh when she saw no one is around.
" Yueji !,stop with the gossip!, Let's just go back to our rooms,"
              Song Xi almost laugh when he heard the description about him, That Yueji is right on the spot when she said about that perfect thing. Even he has the same impression, Who would be so perfect? The people is almost putting Song Xi in a pedestal. That's ridiculous . Song Xi might be an immortal but he's definitely not a God.
             He nonchalantly walk passed the two stunned statue, the two of them are too shocked to move or even greet him. Probably ,afraid of him. When he is out of their view, he sense the two of them looked at each other with weak knees . And whispered to each other " we are so dead!" And "ah,my blasted mouth,what will happen to us?,"
             " No ,my little sisters,you both are still alive and kicking ,just a bit naive to gossip in the hallway of carriage full of high level cultivators." His father didn't tell him ,but he knows that he ask some elders to watch over him. He lazily gesture to them " don't bother,"

______________________________________________________________

" I thought this world is always good,"
"I didn't realize that's it is you who I find good,"
                                                  - black box -