Chapter 17 Tianxin Island : The Nine islands

Chapter 17 Tianxin Island: The Nine islands

              "Inner peace, nerves ,stay calm," with the sweetness drowning that horrible taste, Our MC manage to be calm and cold like an ice Jade. He glance at the peering gaze of Xuan Li. He wears green from his clothes,to the ribbon on his head and down to his feet,tall stature with bulging muscles . He has a relax, very easy going personality and had a very good cultivation. This person is the third young master of Xuan Clan. A peer of him . That's why he had the nerve to sit beside him .
      He take a purple gem from his qiankun pouch and gesture to give it to Xuan Li.
         "Eh, what this?, " Xuan Li look at the purple gem in Song Xi's hand.
         " You buy something to talk to," he answered with a bland voice.
          "Ahhkk !," Someone can't stop himself from laughing silently . The people around them is the young masters of each respective clan and sect. And only few dare slight Xuan Li like this. Xuan Li looks at the person who stifling his laughter .
           "Can you afford to be laughing at me like that ah, Guang Hai ", This daring one is the young master of Saber God Clan , a member of Nine star Alliance. He is a well known name for his wild and gruesome fights.
            "Don't mind me ,young master Xuan, this is the first time I met young master Song Xi. I Didn't know he is allowed to insult you left and right. But if you are in for a fight in the competition , I'm very much welcome it.," His sharp eyes are glimmering in bloodlust.Xuan Li is one of his rival. Everytime there's a circumstances they had to fight , The outcome will always be a draw. But this time will be entirely different.
            "Song Xi is a special case, but you are not,Young master Guang is too daring this past few years, I am very much willing to kick your ass tomorrow to deflate that growing head of yours," Xuan Li didn't mind Guang Hai's bloodlust. There are much important to do than bantering insults with this wild dog of Saber Clan.
            " Kick my ass,hah!, let's see tomorrow," Guang Hai laugh at him in wild manner.

            Before midnight ,most of the cultivators came back to their Palaces and tents to rest and ready for tomorrow's competition. Song Xi is one of the first who escape from the festivities.
         "Why would I stay there, too noisy, too much bloodlust aura, too much throwing of insults as if my ears would fall from too much hearing it, and my sweets even run out....," Without the audience of his eight guards inside his room. Like a deflated balloon,he flopped into his bed and never come up until the next morning.
           The day started with much noise as cultivators started to congregates near the bridge to the second level of the island. There is a stage where the Clan Lords and Sect leaders will take their sits. Each clan and sects are already on their places. Just waiting for the time when the competition will start.
               Song Xi is standing with his clan members, His eight guards are not to be seen. His father told him that they will guard him indistinguishably, He wouldn't know they are with him. Probably he make them use some treasured object to conceal themselves. " Father is too protective!," One more thing ,He tried to ask for another pouch of sweets,but his just father gave him a look and told him a depressing words                      

           "I already gave you sweets that is good to consume for three months,don't tell me you eat them all out already?" He gave him a grave nod
            " I don't have anymore, but you can find anyone who can make it," his father gave him a huge grin.
"Where the hell am I going to look for someone to do it for me in this island!?wtf shsjsksjdj!!!", With sugar deficiency, He depressedly look at the once awesome island he had ever seen. For him,this is only a  jungle with no civilization now. And he had to stay here for a month!
Tianxin Island is home of countless spirit beast. From second level up are turf of different species of beast. Second level has the weakest beast but they moved in hordes ,so it's difficult for low level cultivators to fight them. Third level has the more powerful beast hordes  than second level. It is the same for third to fourth,only differentiate in power. Fifth level has the true powerful beast,they don't move in hordes but they have different abilities to fight cultivators. Sixth level is only immortal or mage seven to nine can walk on. The spiritual pressure in this level is ridiculously high, a lower cultivators can only crawl in this level . Seventh level is for immortal monachs or mage 10- 11 , this is  the minimum cultivation that  can only  touch this level. Eight level is for those peak in power of Yong Yuan. The supreme and mage 12. As for the ninth level, there are only few ever stand there. And they are all legends from long time ago. No one disclose what's in The ninth level. It is a mystery to all of Yong Yuan.
Noise broke up near the stage when they saw Steward Bo with a member of Xuan Clan beside him walking upstage. The Competition finally going to start!!!