Chapter 6 : The Protagonist clan

Chapter 6 : The protagonist Clan

                    Inside the Song Clan territory, a finely constructed manor beside a lake is heavily guarded with barriers and formations. Blue robe Cultivators can be seen standing still on their post while some are doing their chores. The manor has many rooms and some of it are restricted to anyone except the owner. One of the restricted room is called the Mirror  hall . Just as the name stated, Inside there is enumerable mirror hanging by the walls, some are levitating by itself. Different sizes and shapes, intricately made while some are simple and some mysterious to look at.   At the center of it all,  a 3 meter high round mirror is standing grandly with its majestic frame. Beside it is a table full of different colored powder and make up. A comfortable chair  next to it is occupied by a long dark haired woman in her 20's , the woman has a fair skin,pink lips and almonds eyes.  She's definitely look gorgeous and more beautiful with a smile but this time, her eyes is dangerously  looking at the mirror infront of her.  As if a storm is brewing and will definitely ravage  whoever  on his path any moment.
                    The huge mirror reflects a different place while the  tall woman stands and walks back and forth infront of the mirror. On the other side of the mirror is a young man that is nervously kneeling on the floor, in his back are the neatly lined Cultivators kneeling towards the woman. Head down and sweating profusely. This is the scene a few minutes after our forgetful protagonist enter his land of Zhao .
                   "There are more than a dozen of you guarding your Young Master and yet all you let him disappeared without knowing what happened or where he's gone to?*  That silent cold voice  reverberates around the hall . Silent yet left all the neatly lined Cultivators ears ringing  . All of them are force to kneel lower to the ground  facing  the heavy pressure directed towards them. Engulfed with the aura of reigned anger,  no one dared opposed the person on the other side of the mirror.
                  "My apologies ,lady Hua. The search is still ongoing on our grounds and outside-"
                "Search ongoing!? And what's the guarantee that you will find him!? Song Jue!" Even before the young man finish, his words are immediately cut by the dainty woman in the mirror.
                " Lady Hua, we are already investigating and there is no sign of teleportation in the area. But we didn't take out the possibility that someone take our Young Master. There is still a huge possibility that young master is still in the vicinity of the island."
               "What did Wu Rufeng do?"  The woman looked straight at Song Jue.
                " He never said a word, Lady Hua. But he is seen with one of the Doyens. "
                "A Doyen !? They mobilize a Doyen to find  Song Xi?!", Lady Hua's eyes got a little wider at that information.
               "Yes , lady Hua. "

                   I am confused.....
                   I think I am missing on something.
                   Or it is just another case of Song Xi's art on forgetting things?
            What I am talking about is my cultivation,  After a few days of reviewing the memories,I found out that, I am clear that I am a level 12 mage. The whole continent know I am a level 10 mage but something happened in the past and I regressed my power a whole lot! Even I am a high level mage I can't completely used all of it! As of now I am only operating not even  one fourth of my original prowess!.what the fuck!?, And the damning thing is,  I didn't even know what happened in the past that cause this regression!!!
    "Can I cancel my transmigration?, why am I in a very complicated body?, Can I just live in seclusion? That way I don't need to mind anything, This Plan B is easier...Hhmm....., "  A plan starting to form in his mind just to be blown away when he notice a wisp of divine consciousness contact him through a Jade plate. It is sitting quietly  inside a pouch that is in an obscure corner of the palace, completely forgotten by our great Protagonist. A soft light blinking continuously as if begging to be notice by our ever forgetful Song Xi.
     " who is this? " With a thought, the Jade plate on the obscure corner appears on his hand. the rectangular thin piece is blinking nonstop.This convenient thing is like a cellphone we had on earth, but the the best thing is you don't need to pay for anything! Isn't it amazing?A little bit of  cultivation energy is only needed to use this plate.
. With soft tap of a finger,  a  young man's almost crying voice is heard from it.
       "  Young  Master ,Young master, where are you?"
       " Young master ,are you well?"
       " Young master , do you need any help ? "
       "Young Master etc. Etc.
       "Young Master wwuuuu! I am so dead if something happen to you"
       " Would I let someone chop my head or should I do it myself?
      "..."
       His lips twitched hearing the series of Young Master and crying voice of one of the nannies. What with all the fuss? I am only gone for a few hours and they are already burying him with tons of messages! A cultivator usually live for hundred to thousands of years and yet , one of the nannies is already panicking with his few hours disappearance!
But one of the messages got his attention. A middle aged Man's voice.
       "My Lord, Song Clan Lord ordered all the elders and the main family members to convene in the Cloud pavilion. He also requested if you can meet him in the Summer Palace, " and with a short pause, he added "please come back safely".
    The voice is calm and soothing. As expected of Wu Rufeng's look. He is the complete opposite of Song Jue.
" Plan B might have to wait for now, I will test the waters first And if it all tumbled down, then Plan B is the best option."
"I will," with option in his pocket,  he answered Wu Rufeng's message. Then sent a message to his crying nanny. A very short one.
    "..."