Chapter 18 Tianxin Island : Rules

                    The stage build for the competition is design to be a grand on.Flags with different symbols  around are flowing in the air. There is this huge screen array infront of the stage for the non participants to watch live. Each clans are  already in the venue. Fang clan is standing in  rows, in their military like form with all black ensemble.  Song clan near them is in rows too in their neat and elegant crimson colored clothes. Xuan clan is next to them , eye catching as their members are all huge , muscled men wearing green uniform. The biggest group obviously is the Nine star Alliance, with many different clan, they have nine rows of different outfit.
                  " A live broadcast? Just like in Earth ", Song Xi in the helm of Song clan members watch as an old man from Xuan clan go up the stage. He is a plump man with a lively personality and is going to be the host for this event, He is elder Xuan Jin.
                  "Good day to you all cultivators! , you all look pump up !haha, But that's understandable as the day we all have been waiting for has finally  come!" His booming voice can be heard all over the place.
               " Every one hundred years, The most powerful clans of Yong Yuan gather to tighten our bonds ,unity  and friendship. It is the gathering of the legendary figures of our time and the future legends of our world .ⁿ We are here to compete and witness the birth of the new generation of peak cultivators ! We are here to compete and let the Yong Yuan witness what the real power is!.. We are the Alliance of Four powers !
              With great enthusiasm, elder Xuan Jin said his opening remarks,his fluffy cheeks and flabby body bouncing in his each steps and words.
     " Uncle Jin is too excited , isn't he," a man infront of the Xuan clan rows whispered at the man beside him.Xuan Tao is from the branch family of Xuan clan
         " Of course,how couldn't he?, he kept pestering father just to be the presenter here," the man beside him,Xuan Ling the third son of Xuan Clan answered in whispers too.
         " How bold of you two idiots, aren't you afraid he might hear you  ?, Xuan Li let out a lazy drawl to his younger brother and his cousin. The two clamp their mouth under that look from their big brother. Don't be fooled by the lazy look of their brother. He can  trashed them with just a finger and be bedridden for days if they dare try to irritate him.
          Xuan Li look at the person near their row, Standing like a white lotus flower in the sea of turbid water. The man don't have any expression on his pretty face . Just watch and look icily at the stage. Other cultivators around can't help but be wary and intimidated by his presence. The Unreachable Song Xi.
If this person join the competition now, All the competitors for each clan will definitely change on the spot. No one forgot how this person turned around the whole competition three hundred years ago with only a soul forming level of cultivation. Practitioners that supposed to be the main fighter in the competition became a chess pieces of a mage!  . This is the enigma of their Generation!
            "If Song Xi join,then I'll join too." , He never plans to join this year but Song Xi's presence complete change the game.
             A thunder of claps turned back  his attention to the stage. Clan Lords are coming up to their places with their full regalia. Followed with a  ceremony. Then finally, Elder Xuan Jin explained the  mechanics of the competition.
          The second level of the island is for the cultivators with body enhancement level of cultivation. Their mission is to take the horn of a mature horned lion. This is hard for the body enhancement cultivators as the horned lion moves in hordes. The highest amount of it wins.
         Third level mission is for the spirit foundation level, they need to take the  treasure that is placed on the center of the island.
Fourth level mission is for the core and soul forming level. They are  to hunt the soul ripper and catch it alive.
          Fifth level mission is for the nascent seed and nascent soul level. Their mission is to find a elemental herb.
Sixth level mission is for immortal and mages level 7-9. Their mission is to find and take the head of an imoogi hybrid.
Seventh level is an optional mission. It is more of investigating the higher level ,finding new herbs and new breeds of beast. The one who got some good and helpful information will have a good reward.
         The missions looks easy but all of them are almost above their actual levels. All of them will be given a tracking plate to monitor their locations. Higher level cultivators cannot help the lower level cultivators. They cannot go down their designated island level but only higher level.
         Killing is forbidden. Never leave the tracking plate or it will be an automatic disqualification. Cheaters will be disqualified and can never join the competition again.
        There will be only one winner in every level. The clan with most wins will be the champion for this convention.
          The prices are according to the level of their cultivation.