Chapter 31 Book of Beast : A tranquil day

Chapter 31 Book of Beasts : A tranquil day

                     Zhen watch in fascination as Song Xi eats everything he served infront of him in fast and elegant manner. His silver hair is neatly gathered in his hair crown, pale hands holding the chopsticks moving fast , his eyebrows shoots up and eyes are shining brightly with every bite of the food .
                    "This is nostalgic....," He said in his quiet voice.
                    Song Xi is already on his last bite of the food when he heard Zhen muttered something. He look at Zhen while taking out a piece of cloth and wipe his mouth. Eyes back to his expressionless ones.
                     " In the past ,you were the only person who shares a meal with me,just like this.", Zhen wave his hand and the wares infront of him vanished.
                     "Oh? Really..., Then invite me anytime and I'll gladly share your food! Man! You cooked like a pro! Even better than my chef on earth!" , Inside ,he still happily savoring the feeling of eating his fill again. But of course,he"ll never let it seep out! So just settled for a nod and a little bit of flattery.
                       " I'll gladly come if this is the kind of food you are offering to serve Everytime.", He said with a light nod. " You definitely need to invite me again, bro!", He added with enthusiasm inside.
                        "Then stay... , I can definitely provide for the two of us." , Zhen calmly said and take out a  plate full of chocolates . He place it near Song Xi who is currently zeroing his gleaming eyes in that little plate. He didn't even hear what Zhen said.
                        "This person definitely knew me and Song Xi!", He scream in excitement inside. How could he not? He serve a plate full of sweets! This Zhen is really his person to go ! ,In his mind ,Zhen is quickly climbing up his way to be one of his favorite person after he transmigrated. Song Xi didn't mess up in choosing a friend!hahaha!
"Zhen being here equals mukbang! Hahaha! ", Song Xi is chortling inside, He didn't even notice the way he gulp while staring at the sweets that is nudge by Zhen towards him. "
                       "Take it, don't just stare at it," ,Zhen gives him a sideway glance then look at the screen infront of them.
                      With high brows from excitement, he get one and take a bite. He froze for a moment before taking out his fan ,open it ,fan himself ,then cover his face partially. "Good!This is so good I can't even stop myself from smiling!!!aahhh! I'm so happy but I have to contain it! This is too hard!,You , brother Zhen is the answer to my prayers!! ",
                      He take a quick glance at Zhen, "Good ! He's not looking!, ...tsk,.I'm not wrong from suspecting he is dangerous! , His food is dangerous!, It can even crack my icy mode!, I need to tread with caution..."" , With a straight face he watch what is happening on the screen while his hand can't resist to take another one and put it straight into his mouth ," But this is really so good! ",
                       While enjoying his dessert, Song Xi notice how Zhen watch the screen. He is looking at the screens direction even if his eyes are blindfolded.
                      " How can he see?is it by sensing? If it is , that would be some kind of badass sensing! A 2.0 version!", When he do some sensing himself, usually he can feel what is in the surrounding, that is the common level of using sensing . What about him?
                       His curiosity halted when he notice what is in the screen. Under the sea near the volcano where the divine component is being born. An Imoogi is approaching silently while observing everyone above. No one notice its presence. Its huge body is moving smoothly in the cold sea. The imoogi continue to swim until he is under the Island where the volcano is.
                   Its body coiling while it opens its wide mouth and there came a white like pearl thing that shoots out toward the hard rocks ,there's no sound came out but a huge hole is made by that small pearl. And it is still  making destruction . It is making a hole big enough for the Imoogi to passed and enter inside the volcano !
                     "That hornless lizard finally reveal itself!, " Song Xi is calmly fanning himself while watching the imoogi cheat his way towards the divine component. " Hhmm? This imoogi.... Why does this one feels different ?.It is supposed to be in the sixth level,...oh sheesh! ", He closes his fan with a snap when he realizes what's wrong with the imoogi.
                      Zhen glance at him " what do you think?"
                      " This lizard is not the only thing that smells fishy." He was taken aback by his discovery ,inside there are tens of ideas already crowding his mind.
                     Who is in charged of putting this thing here?, For what?Does the Clans knew what they got there?
                      He look where his clan is located and easily spotted their camp  "Ah, father is in a bad mood....., Then that little pup Jue?," We'll his eight guards are still in the bridge looking for him. Do I need to go back now? I've been gone for only few hours.
            Inside the Beast Land,  thing happening simultaneously right now. In the fourth level, The soul ripper that is the goal for the core and soul forming levels is already been found and being hunt by half of the participants on that level.
           In the fifth level, the elemental herbs is already been found and a cultivator from Fang Clan already take it. And currently on the run to take it out the Beasts Land.
         In the third level, the younger members of his clan is the nearest from the treasure they are required to take. It is Song Xueqing and Song Yueji. There is a barrier surrounding the treasure. They still need to open it up to take the treasure.
          Looking from here, Song Xi notice some faint traces of spell every layer. It is hard to notice if one didn't pay much attention.
           "The traces can't be seen by normal cultivators. Even I still need some special spell just to see clearly what they've done there," he heard Zhen muttered in disgust.
          "Maybe I need to come back now ", he said lightly, and take another piece of sweets beside him. "Can this be take out?" ,He wants to ask that badly,hehehe.
                  " It stink a lot down there , wait a bit till the stench cleared ", Zhen answer and point at his fan " Your fan can blew away a bit of it if you move right now,  but you can wash them all out if you wait at the right time" , Song Xi stare at the person beside him and ask.
                    "And when is the right time?,", Zhen stand and move his own seat and put it directly beside Song Xi. He seat comfortably, pat Song Xi's back a couple of times.
                    " You will know when it is time , so for now let's just enjoy what we have here ," With a snap of a finger their seat change into a long couch.
                   " If I insist ,Are you going to stop me from leaving?,"  Oi aren't you being too chummy with me?are we really that close?, Your too near!
                   " Huh? Of course not, but you definitely can't leave now ," ,The warm smile from before change into a sneer!, Dude, what really is it? Yes or no? I can't decide here if I'm going to have a run for it or stay here .
                  Song Xi's icy face just double it's ice while looking at Zhen.
                  Zhen pointed at the table and ask him "Pack that ice from your face, See that? You eat our food, our dessert, and you're even still at it , enjoying my hard work, didn't you see how I worked hard ? , Didn't you know how I study hard just to served you good food on our table?" ,  The white wolf beside Song Xi's feet already cover his eyes with his cute paws, having a second hand embarrassment from his owners monologue.
                   Song Xi can't help but widen his eyes with this Zhen " wtf! This person has an attitude!, I knew it! There is definitely something he wants from me!"
                   " You stay here! I worked hard, now I'm tired, I'm going to sleep! Guard me!" , Zhen told him in commanding manners, then plop himself on the long couch, his head near Song Xi's legs .
                    "Eh!? Are you serious!?", Song Xi watched Zhen beside him ,he can't believe this person really going to sleep with him around!
                    "I am already sleeping, " his mouth twitch when Zhen answer.
                      " You can't sleep right now!", He gives a little nudge on Zhen's arm and get a  Snore for an answer. This person is playing  me.,
"You're tired from all that cooking!? Are you kidding me? You are a cultivator with a level that is probably higher than me ,and now you're saying you are tired?! Boo! " A monologue is happening inside his head while staring at Zhen's face, he can't even see if this person's eyes are closed! , It's either you are messing with me, testing me  or you had a high amount of trust to sleep with me around.
                    " Ridiculous!", But he still take another sweet to his mouth. Then continue watching on the screen while enjoying the gentle breeze in the middle of the meadow. Blue and cloudy skies as their roof, blooming flowers as their floor. It is a picture of tranquility and Peace. The complete opposite of what's happening on the Beasts Land.

                         .