chapter 3 : The Protagonist Plan A

Chapter 3: The Protagonist Plan A
We are in the time,where a simple click can download or upload anything in our gadgets. Technology are in the heights of revolution. We can learn everything with a touch of our hands.
That's my reality a day ago. I didn't know, A headache can download memories too!, in my head at that! I want to cry but my tear ducts are probably on daze too right now. When I wake up after that horrible headache. I found out I have additional memories. It feels like a downpour of that much information got my brain lag. I finally understand my computer back then when it keeps on flashing "downloading".
"Aahhhh, I am already this miserable when I am comparing myself to that junk computer," that cries of complain are all hidden in my heart. Of course I need to hide it !, That additional memories i gained has some merits. But I don't know if I should believe that memories or what.
But the most important thing is , I am not dreaming.... Not even a nightmare....and nothing of sorts like hallucinating!.
I have transmigrated!!!
He open his eyes and stare in daze at the dome like ceiling above him.
That time when he is falling into the void is actually him travelling to another world! Aahhh! How can it be like this? What am I going to do?. This new development leaves him quiet shaken.
While trying to calm himself, he tried to see what kind of person he is possessing right now.
This body's name is Song Xi . This pretty dude is from a distinguish clan of this world. Yes!, You heard right. This is not earth . I was mind blowned too when I found out. This continent is called Yong Yuan dalu . It is tens of times larger than earth. This Song Xi dude is kinda amazing character too. He is a high ranking mage. A powerful one , In this world mage ranking,mage 1 is the lowest,mage 12 is the highest , eternal mages is the Transcendence.
The Song main family has three children.Song Xi is the middle child. Damn! This dude is a second generation rich kid! ,And he even have a great career.But I am more shocked at the age of the people here. For example , this Song Xi dude is already few hundred years old. He is already an old man with a face of seventeen years old young man!. I want to call him vain but the dudes that older than him is looking young too . Maybe they age much slower here than earth?.or maybe it is because of their way of living?
This world has something they called cultivation. There are practitioners and mages. The practitioners are the one who uses spiritual and physical strength. Fight with weapons, cultivate their dao. I can't really understand the whole range of things but they are like the protagonist in xianxia novels. Practitioner highest level is called supreme.
Mages and practitioners are the same in terms of using their soul to become more powerful. It's just that mages dependence on the soul is much greater. Mages can create magic pills ,grown spirit herbs and almost anything. The higher the level,the better. But being a mage has a downside. Usually their physical attributes is so poor. So usually in a battle.they are the fire power in the back.
But I am really wondering, how is my soul is inside this person? What happened to his owns soul?, What about my body? That visitor,what is his goal for taking me to this world? What am I going to do? Will I come to my own world the next day?Too much questions with no answers.
His blood run cold when he remembers something.
This body's identity might be awesome but there is a one thing he absolutely need to do! I need to act as this guy or else my head will roll just like the dude I saw when I just came here!. Damn! That dude case is possession too! And his head was chopped with instant cremation too! Aahhhh!
He touched his neck with a gulp, that's just like a chicken's death! that's horrible! But If I die here, will I came back to my real body ?but according to this body's info, that cremation to that dude body killed even his soul!aahh! This is terrible!... The worse is, I am possessing a guy with a high position!, If anyone notice I am not him, they will forcibly take my soul, torture it in thousands of ways. Put it in prison if lucky and never see the light of day ever again. Or worst I will be killed body and soul! No chance of reincarnation either! That is the worst death ever. I'll never want that fate happen to me! F***! So for now, I am Song Xi.....I am Song Xi.... This is it. Plan A is to act this guy's character.
" This is stressing me out," this words are echoing inside his head and heart.
"But that's just acting! Too easy! I've been doing that since birth! Who am I? I am an actor with an award!hah!", He even cheered himself and thanks all the gods he knew for giving him some talents in acting!.but his conscience poke at him
"Award? That award from that cringey little movie thingy?hohohoho!" He immediately give a duplex and throw that conscience at the back of his mind.
"Ha! I am an actor!period!" He howl inside his mind after winning from his not so likable conscience.
"My only chance of coming back to my own world is thru that visitor! But how could I find him?!...." He don't have any solution to that for now and can only sighed.
There are so much information in his head right now ,it is making him dizzy!. But he still got some luck!, After studying a bit about this Song Xi ,He has found out that he has an image of being an everlasting ice block. This continent might fall but his face will forever be ice cold, expressionless and very silent. In short ,a person suffering from facial paralysis!
"Hhmm,this dude is a mage... F***!, How the hell am I going to do that!?" , He screams inside his head after realizing the tall as a mountain problems he is facing!.
As he is about to moved , he felt two persons walking towards him. He can hear them talk in whispers. He nervously closed his eyes and act as if he still sleeping. He heard a woman's voice said
"Teacher Liu, the medicinal pill you ask for the young master is still being prepared by Apothecary Jiang " , a woman's gentle voice murmured to the other person .
"Still? Too slow! Is he a turtle!? Tell him we need that pill now!" An irritated voice of an old man answered." Or else that four eyed monkey will drag his arrogant ass and step inside the mansion again!"
" Teacher, your language..young master will hear you..",
"Hhmmp!, It is that pest monkey's fault I am this rude!"

With all of his red lights flashing inside his head , He braced himself and act as if he still in dream land. He felt the two person walk beside his bed and stare at him.
"Young master hadn't been conscious for three days , physician Song Yao look at him a number of times and yet can't find the reason in his body why he isn't regaining his consciousness. He suspects it is young Master's soul is the one causing it."
"His soul? " , There is a couple of breath of silence before Song Xi felt a warm thin hand touches his arm ,giving him a gentle pat.
" Ah Xiao Xi , how can you be stupid? Your soul is the most important thing . Why do you....haah!" , That old warm voice is filled with frustration.
"Eh!? Did they found me out?, Damn! I haven't even spout a word nor move yet ! What kind of radar do you have ?!", He almost spat blood when he heard their suspicion!
Oh,wait!, I think I'm still safe? That's good! hehehhe!
" Xiao Xi....how long are you going to pretend you're asleep?",
" ....damn!...."

"I hate that hands"
"I hate that person"
"I hate how he can crushed me with just his words"
- black box -

A/N: I am still revising all of the early chapters.
Chap 4 next. Thanks for reading 🥰🥰🥰