Chapter 12 Tianxin Island : Show of Power

Chapter 12 Tianxin Island : Show of power

                  The ships stopped in midair and the cultivators inside descended by group . Nine different colors of clothes and flags in each group but all of them had an emblem of nine stars on their collars.In the Nine Star Alliance, The diverse ethnicity of each group are manage by  two Clan Lords, Clan Lord Zu Yin  for mages and Clan Lord Min Rong for practitioners. Every convention,The Alliance only  let one of their Clan Lord . This time ,it is Zu Yin's turn.
                 A Female with a veil hat in front of the Alliance walk towards Sect Lord Xuan Wu. She stop in a certain distance and take off her hat . It reveal an extremely beautiful woman with Luscious  dark long hair. Her Phoenix eyes is smiling at Clan Lord Xuan Wu, she bow as courtesy to him.
                " It's been so long Clan Lord Xuan," her silky voice is soothing the ears of anyone who hears it.
                " It's nice to see Clan Lord Yin is in a good health ," Clan Lord Xuan calmly smile, while most disciple around is getting smitten with the beauty of Zu Yin. Beautiful, respected and powerful. She had it all,So  there's no surprise she is one of the most sought after person in Yong Yuan.
                "Woah! Lady Zu really deserve her high rank in the most beautiful in the Whole Yong Yuan!" A disciple can't stop himself from saying.
               " Look at that person, that's Lu Song, his sword art is definitely high up in ranking of sword techniques!,"
               " That Lu Song don't have a chance if he fight with Chen Shang,that one is the qilin of the immortal sword sect!
              "Where is goddess Mei Ying?where is she! Ah God! I can finally saw her again"
                A happy atmosphere can be felt around, famous people gather once a century, the excited of all this are the young ones. Whispers of bubbling excitement while looking at the impressive persons, some Gossiping, some are taking notes and some are starting to feel the competition coming up.
Independent practitioners and people from small clan feel even more excitement as this people from the powerful clan is like a celebrity for them. They just heard their adventures, their cultivation but no chances of meeting any of them. But this line up is not complete as the two most powerful clan is not here yet. Those two clans has the most awaited persons this people wants to see.
               The hubbub around finally calm down , the clans and sects settle in their designated palaces. A few disciples roam around the island and meet other cultivators, some even compete with each other. But no one is allowed to the second level of the island yet.
            Around midday , The sun is in its zenith when the weather suddenly change. Dark heavy clouds with a little bit of lightning crawling in it covers Tianxin island. Everyone in the Island look above. There is no shock or surprise on their faces but anticipation. Only one Clan has this signs, The strongest Clan of Yong Yuan has finally come!
           A dragon descended from the dark clouds,A majestic gold dragon!, Booming sound of thunder and countless lightnings can be seen in the dark skies. The golden dragon coiled above the island and roar! The sound can be heard thousands of li from the island. From the roaring dragon's mouth a sigyl come forth.
          "They really used a long ranged teleportation spell to travel here, just how much would that cost?," A member of a small clan is murmuring on himself, too shocked on the grandeur of this Clan s entrance.
         "That probably cost more than any of the small Clan's worth. How rich are they?" The person on his side gasp while watching.
That's the common reaction of any people from independent and small clans. From the Xuan Clan's to Nine Star Alliance,it is really a show of power .
            The sigil expand in the skies till it is a five hundred meters long. Then a light awash the sigil. With a crashed of lightning, human appeared inside the sigil. Rows of people in black clothes and armor started to march towards the Tianxin island. Ripples of power can be felt with their synchronized march. This more look like a military march than a descend of a clan.
               Their flags flowing in the wind bear the symbol of a dragon. Grand  and noble. Anyone can feel awe and reverence to the royal clan of Yong Yuan. It is the only one true fighter clan .   The Fang Clan.