Chapter 4 : The Protagonist little bro

Chapter 4 : The protagonist little bro.

At That moment , our little protagonist actually puke blood. Figuratively and literally!
He felt how his plan A crumbled and turn to ashes.
"Dead!......I am dead!," He wailed inside before he realized something.
"Wait!, He called me young master ! And Xiao Xi... !right!?....."
"Young Master! , The woman behind the old man immediately step beside him and put her hand on his back. He felt a warm current of energy gently calming his agitated nerves. His ears almost clap in jubilation after hearing how the woman called him. The Plan A ashes started to reform anew!
"Young master build quiet a lot of stress in his cultivation. Good thing you let that out "
Song Xi glance at the black blood pooling in the bedding and almost cursed out loud!
Good thing your face!, If I am still on earth and puke something like that, I'll definitely be drag to the nearest emergency room and say his final goodbye to earth at any moment!
After wiping the little bit of blood on his lips. He looked at the person infront of him, the old man has a thin and small stature ,so frail he looks like he'll be meeting his maker the next hour,,long grey beard, a slit for his eyes and looks like a fox! Well, a fox with countless wrinkles. And this fox like person infront of him is currently grinning at him.
Who are this people? The look familiar...but before that I need to get ready!
Facial paralysis activate!cold eyes ,check! Zip lips, will work on it!
"Do you feel any changes in your body, Young master?. " The old fox said after looking at the pale person infront of him.
Song Xi blandy answered " Same as before "
"Young Master, Physician Yao advice you to rest well for you to recover." The woman beside him said mildly while giving him a spring like smile. The lady has a gentle and caring demeanor partnered with a fresh pretty face.
Ah, a flower like lady.
Oi, don't you dare smile! You are Song Xi! Tuck your paws!
"Hhmm.." of course I will definitely rest! I need that time to figure out how to used this body capabilities! Or else I am done for!.
" Please Be more careful in your cultivation the next time ,Young master is a precious person. Others may die but nothing must happen to you , Young master " the old fox still had that creepy grin on his face before taking out a small lamp the size of a little finger and hand it to him. Song Xi didn't take it just stare at the little lamp . Of course! Why would he take something from this creepy old coot? I don't even know what's his intentions.
"This lamp is from your own formation pavilion,Young master. Develop by master Qu Shenqing. He ask us to personally hand it to you ."
Formation pavilion? Sounds familiar, upon looking at the small lamp he noticed some signs of formation hidden within it. Gently thrumming with life force . This looks a good stuff! Don't ask me how I know because I don't know too...maybe from the memories passed on to me by the original owner of this body.
After taking the small lamp, the duo continue to give blessings of goodwill. Again and again reminding him to be careful and rest for the following days. After a while, they finally bid their farewell. Of course! Who would want to stay with a person who didn't want to talk and just stare at the two of them ? Geez, they already left I still don't remember their names. But I am sure they are part of the clan.
"They said I need to rest, but how could I rest with this kind of situation? Every minute is precious! I need practice! I need to know all of this body's capabilities !"

On the following days of his so called resting , Our industrious protagonist actually help himself to a crash course of how to use the energy around him. With the help of overwhelming amount of memories ,he manage to grasp a bit of it and started to study the basic spells. After a couple of days studying ,Our little protagonist manage to built up enough confidence to try a basic formation to make a talisman.
Standing in the center of his spacious room, with a brush and yellow paper on hand, he started to dabble the formation.
First, he do some chant and draw / write something on the paper while making some hand mudras . While doing so, he didn't notice how the energies around him quickened and lively yet gently swirl around him, as if celebrating his use of them.
Even the newly sprouted plant on his window grew in such an obvious rate that it grew out a flower in just minutes! The plant slowly wave its leaves as if thanking him for the blessing. Not for long, all the living things around his mansion makes their own transformation! The air became more cleaner, the water flowing into the river clearer. The energy is incomparably purer!
The trees with their old trunk embedded in the soil grew a few feet more and each of its leaves sparkles with so much pure spirit energies in the air.
The guards around the mansion notice the minute changes in the surrounding that they immediately report it to the main house .