Theory on Goh - Could he be Bisexual?

I've thought this for a while, we have part of the fandom that believes Goh is gay (which is definitely a valid argument to make, as well as being very interesting ground for the anime to cover), and we have parts who believe it's just a man-crush, like a bro love. Some believe he's straight and therefore, may have feelings for Chloe (similar to the story of Amourshipping).

My question is - What if both sides are kind of right? What if Goh swings both ways?

The latest episode of the anime (which I haven't watched as of yet) included a scene of him and Ash holding hands (the episode kinda gives you more context as to why), however, we see him kind of embarrassed about it, could be because he's embarrassed around his best friend, or embarrassed about holding hands with his crush (which I kind of didn't see with Serena, correct me if I am wrong about that one). Would the reaction be different if he was forced to hold Chloe's hand for example? The answer to that is very unknown. There are definitely hints that Goh could have feelings for Chloe. We also see hints for him being gay.

My idea is that he could very realistically be a bisexual character - that he could like both Ash and Chloe (why do I already sense that rule 34 artists are finding a way to make a threesome pic).

Personally, I think this approach to Goh's character could be very intriguing and I do believe Goh could be Bisexual, which could in some ways appease both sides of the argument I suppose.

I'm probably overlooking this all, leave your thoughts about my theory below.