Pokeshipping

Anyways, I'm starting with the original pokeshipthe OGthe one that started it allash x misty or Pokeshipping

look I'm gonna be honest, I don't like this shipping but I do agree it's very much wrongly hated (like another few ships I'll mention in coming ratings). Misty showed feelings for ash and I do feel that it was done rather poorly but from what I've seen and heard (didn't watch the Johto season btw or SM but will watch Journey's sometime soon I hope) there were plans for the first series to be the only one or the orange islands to be the only series and for Kanto to be the only region ash goes to. In the Japanese version, there were plans for ash to marry misty or something. You can understand that for the time they had no idea of the popularity it would get and how much sweet sweet money the franchise would make.

Misty was a great character but there is a 'but' here and I'll explain why to you all. Let's not ignore that misty followed ash because of a bike (she has every right to demand a new bike since ash's Pikachu destroyed it) which eventually becomes half horse shit. 4Kids from what I heard changed a lot of things in the original anime for the dub version/international version (I'm probably wrong for lumping the two together but that's me, I'm a moron lol), and this kind of taints the shipping a bit (which I feel is slightly unfair) and I think with everything these two go through I just don't see it working, too many disputes and too many disagreements compared to some of the other main pokegirl ships.

But I'll give it credit, it's not awful. Christ above why the hell did I give it like a negative rating in my previous ratings lmao.anyways another issue is pokeshippers do tend to copy the art of Amourshippers from what I've seen and heard (what's the betting Amourshippers do the same lmao).

About toxic Pokeshippers: yes there are a lot and probably the largest toxic shipper fanbase closely followed by the two other most popular ash shippings - amour and pearl. I admit to bashing Pokeshipping in the past but I was a lot more toxic back in the day and surrounded myself with toxic shippers and witnessed toxicity on both sides.

anyways, I fuckin forgot the rating because I was going on about the toxicity of shippers. My overall rating is much more well balanced even though I don't particularly like it. 

This is one of the most likely ships to become cannon but I don't rlly see it in the modern-day becoming cannon.

Rating: 6/10and now some fanart of it:

and now some fanart of it:

(ash you imbecile, she's telling you where to go, listen to her ffs)

(am I the only one who feels the artist screwed her design in this one)

Share your opinions in the comments below and remember that the art is not mine because i'm never gonna be an artist lol.

Also, give me credit for not comparing this to liverpool fc (I HATE THAT CLUB), (I managed to not joke about that until now)

I'll check over grammar later.

Updated rating in 2022:

6.5/10