LaserBladeShipping

Hey look, this book isn't completely dead (send requests, or just end my eternal suffering, either one is fine). Time to give an opinion on a pairing that I am damn surprised that I haven't yet decided to give my worthless opinion on.

Anyways, this is the pairing of Clemont and Korrina together. Two gym leaders from the Kalos region, and both being blondes (I swear I'm seeing a pattern with half of these pairings). The name comes from Clemont's love of science and Korrina's love of skating (as if that wasn't obvious to anyone with at least the average number of brain cells).

Let's talk about the hints, that I definitely didn't copy off someone else, because I'm a lazy fuck. 

Evidence (if there is shit I've missed, I do sincerely apologise).

Korrina compliments Clemont's cooking 

Clemont took care of Korrina in this episode: he gave her dinner and sat next to her, trying to comfort her.

I guess we could call Bonnie being a fan of it potentially, a hint (then again I'd like to think Bonnie likes to play Cupid as often as Spurs bottling a trophy (and yes I did just make a football reference because I've gone insane).

Would it work? I think it could, if Clemont wasn't so dense (then again the question is, who's denser, him or Ash? (I'm inclined to say Ash).

Rating: Bonnie probably ships this / 10

Also, here is some fanart I found on the internet.

Leave your thoughts on this pairing below, and vote, follow, share, add to reading lists etc

Leave your thoughts on this pairing below, and vote, follow, share, add to reading lists etc. Suggest more pairings as well.