twenty one +

twenty one +

Michael lay flat on their bed, his stomach pressed to the sheets as he flipped through a few wedding magazines Luke had brought home. 

It was now June, even without a shirt on Mike was sweating. The blonde had his legs on Mike's back, his sock-clad feet tapping the beat to Green Day as he, too, flipped through many magazines. "I don't want a big wedding," he said, leaning his head off the side of the bed. His eyes hurt from the many pages he has flipped through the last few hours. 

"Then we won't have a big wedding," Michael answered, closing a magazine and switching to the next one.

"But, like, at the same time I do."

"Then we can have a big wedding."

Luke sighed, moving his feet around. He laid his head on Michael's tense shoulders, his legs wrapped around either side of Mike's hips. He straddled his lover and rubbed his hands along the muscles of his back. "You are no help at all."

"I don't care where we get married, Babe. It could be tomorrow in this bedroom. It could be next year in Rome. I have no preference at all, seriously. Whatever makes you happy."

Luke sighed once more, a little louder this time.  He leant down, letting his lips linger on Michael's bare back. "You are a beautiful human being."

Mike laughed, dropping the magazine in his hands and letting his elbows rest outwards. He closed his eyes and took in the moment surrounding him. 

The feeling of Luke's feminine lingerie on Mike's boxers. Soft hands rubbing at the muscles of his back. Their breathing was slow and relaxed, no words needing to be exchanged. 

The old clock on the wall was ticking slowly, reminding them that it was 3:08 a.m. Both men needed to be at work in six hours. 

Luke let his hands run up and down Michael's back, locking his fingers and rubbing deeper and depper into the muscles. Mike let a few whimpers and groans leave from the back of his throat as his eyes stayed closed. 

Michael flipped over, scooting closer to the headboard so that his head wasn't leaning over the edge. Luke was still laying on his lower torso, smiling down at his fiancé. "I really love you," Mike said, reaching his hand up to wipe a piece of hair out of Luke's face. He let his thumb stay by Luke's cheekbones, softly feeling over his warm skin. 

Luke smiled, leaning down to kiss Michael. The older boy wrapped both arms around Luke's neck, keeping their lips locked tightly.

Luke slid his hands to Michael's clothed crotch, palming him lightly. A satisfied noise left Mike's mouth. The younger man moved his lips off of Michael's and let them slide to his neck, leaving deep marks on his pale collarbones. "I love you, too."

Mike tilted his head to the left, giving Luke more space to leave slobbery kisses. He let out a muffled moan, thrusting his hips off of their mattress. Luke dipped his fingers under Michael's boxers, pulling them down his leg slowly. 

The dark-haired boy opened his eyes, looking at Luke's hardening crotch under his blue panties, lace trimming around his thighs. "Gorgeous," he whispered, letting his hands fall from Luke's shoulders and rest on his thighs, rubbing the freshly-shaven legs.

Luke placed their lips together once more, slowly letting his fingers wrap around Michael's member. His right hand was pressed against their sheets, supporting his body as his left continued to fondle around the skin of his member. 

Luke's mouth slid down Michael's body, as the older boy clawed at his back. Luke licked the underside of Michael's member, taking this time to reach the reddening tip. Luke's body slid between his lovers two legs, his right hand holding Michael's torso to their bed. 

He was going to take this slow. 

Luke hollowed his cheeks as he started to make his way towards the base, going in inch by inch. His tongue swirled around Michael's full hard-one. Deep, throaty moans were filling the room as Luke continued to make his way down.

Mike was breathing heavy, his face red and neck veins bulging. Luke went up for air before he was able to go back down, fully deep throating him. Luke slid his body on top of Michael once more. The other boy's hardened length pressed against Luke's back. Michael gripped Luke's waist, pushing Luke's bum closer to his own crotch. 

Luke leant down once more, bruises being left wherever his mouth went. He jutted his clothed bum against Mike's crotch, a panting moan dropping from his mouth. "Ride me."

Luke smiled, he focused on the grunts and groans being released from the man below him. With every bruise left on Michael's neck, he got louder, and louder, soon yelling into the air surrounding them. The pleasure he always felt around Luke was something that one cannot describe. 

Luke made him loud. 

Michael watched as Luke stood up on his knees, starting to slide his underwear down his legs. He threw the pair on the floor as his length reached his stomach. Michael reached his hands out, starting to wrap his fingers around Luke. The blonde's blue eyes rolled to the back of his head as he started to move on top of Michael. 

He regretted his decision of no prep for the first few moments. His heart rate picked up its pace as he lowered himself down on top of Michael. Their moans matched up as he continued making his way down. Their movements were slow and careful. Michael's thumbs spread precum from Luke's tip to the base, trying to match the pace of Luke's small thrusts. 

He wasn't all the way down, the feeling of bliss hasn't taken over Luke's lanky body yet. Luke let out the loudest groan he's ever heard himself release as he reached Michael's base. He began to raise his hips once more, quickly crashing back down. Mike thrusted his own hips up, biting his lip tightly as he concentrated on Luke. 

Michael watched Luke's head fall backwards, his jaw clenched as cum started to leak. The blonde let out a string of colorful words as he knew he couldn't hold on.

Michael thrusted deeper, harder, and faster into Luke, his abdominal muscles sore. He quickly sat up, still inside of Luke. He flipped them over, Luke's head hitting against the many pillows. Michael pulled out, giving no time for the younger boy to adjust before he slammed their hips together once more. Luke dug his ankles into Mike's back, his fingers scraping his shoulders until it drew blood. 

Michael let out a groan as he could feel Luke releasing over their flustered stomachs. Luke was a whimpering, moaning, and groaning mess underneath his fiancé. His breathing coming out in pants as he was unable to control his exhales. 

Mike continued to slide in and out of Luke, pulling almost all the way out before thrusting back in. Luke had his eyes closed and face scrunched up as he continued to ride out of his high. 

With a few more sloppy thrusts, Michael released inside of Luke, his head dropping on top of Luke's shoulder. 

He kissed Luke's shoulder lazily and sloppily as he finished. Luke could feel his lovers hot skin pressed against his own. 

Both boys cringed as they pulled away, collapsing onto their backs with panting breaths leaving their mouths. 

Michael turned his head to the right, looking at Luke once more, "I think I want a small wedding."