ten

ten

Luke's head pounded. He tried to open his eyes, but the sunlight peering in made everything hurt more. 

He groaned softly, rolling over to come face-to-face with a sleeping Michael. His eyes were closed tightly, his light pink lips opened as small breaths left his mouth. 

Luke pulled the white hotel sheets closer to his bare body, holding out a shaky hand to touch Michael's skin. He gasped when he touched the warm body, he was real

The blonde boy scooted closer to Mike, running a single finger tip over his inked skin of his arm. He craved this moment for so many years. The smile on his face was practically engraved as Michael woke up, whispering a quick, "Hi."

"What time is it?" Luke asked, putting both of his hands under his head. 

Michael whimpered at the lost of contact, he quickly placed a hand on Luke's lower back, pulling him closer until their skin touched. "Too early." He let his hand rest on the blonde's back, closing his eyes once more.

Luke internally squealed as he felt the hand lower to his bum."I like this," he smiled as he patted the curvy hips. 

Luke laughed. "I like this," he plopped his hand on top of Michael's face, which caused the thirty-one-year-old child to lick Luke's palm. He giggled in a high-pitch manner, quickly pulling his hand back. "Are we gonna pretend we didn't bang?"

Michael licked over his bottom lip. "We don't have to. Do you want to?"

Luke shook his head, "No." He continued to admired Michael, not sure what else to say. Part of him wished they just stayed asleep, not having to act like adults for a day.

Michael sighed contently. He rolled onto his back, holding out his arm for Luke to come closer. 

The younger boy did just that, letting his head fall onto the chest of Michael. Luke could hear his heartbeat ricocheting through his ribs as his lungs filled and released air.  

"Am I supposed to feel so good right now?" Mike asked in a whisper, he ran his hand down Luke's slim back. "Like, aren't I supposed to regret this?"

"I feel amazing, if that helps" Luke whispered back, pressing a kiss to Michael's pale rib. 

He eyed more of the ink skin, just random doodles along his arms and hip bones. 'how can an angel break my heart?' was tattooed in messy lettering right under his rib. Luke's short, chipped nails went over it. 

Michael dropped the subject as he looked down at the man clutched to his chest. "I did that one when I was fourteen," he spoke slowly, his eyes dropping as he was obviously trying to fall asleep once more, "with a needle and pen ink, I thought it would be gone by now."

Luke reached over the pale body, pulling at his left wrist, "What about his one?" He traced his thumb over a large, empty rectangle. 

Mike reached his head up a little, trying to see which one the younger boy was talking about. "Do you know the band The 1975?" 

"Duh, I've mentally fucked Matty a few dozen times."

Michael laughed, "Good to know. That's their symbol. I don't know, it doesn't mean anything. I just like music, a lot." He let out another small laugh before laying his head back on the plush pillows. 

Luke didn't know a lot about Michael, but he wanted to know everything. The feeling of Luke's cold hands running up and down Mike's warm skin made him fall into a blissful sleep again, trying to sleep off a hangover.

He could die happy with the feeling of Luke's head on his stomach, their legs entwined together, his hands rubbing the small of the blonde's back.