twenty eight +

twenty eight +

Michael had his head between Luke's legs, the sheets over his body as Luke arched off of the mattress. He bit down harshly on his lips, trying to control the moans leaving his system. 

For God's sake, his parents were only two rooms away and Cy being only one away.

Michael looked up, his eyesight half covered by a blanket yet not enough. He could see the boy panting, his eyes closed tight, his skin a vermillion shade. He let his hands wander up Luke's hipbones as he kitten-licked Luke's member. 

Cy rolled over in the guest bed, groaning at the sunlight peaking in. He threw a hand over his head as he listened to the almost silent house, almost

From the thin walls, he could hear breathy sighs, and if he's learned anything of the last months with Michael and Luke in the house, he knows about their morning routines. 

Cyril rolled his brown eyes, covering his head with a pillow to escape the sounds. He never wanted to know what anyone sounded like when they orgasmed, especially not his brother or brother-in-law.

Michael licked the thick vein on the underside of Luke's dick, trying to maneuver his body without falling off the queen-sized bed. He was surprised that Luke's parents let them sleep together as Luke is truly their baby. He's sure he is taking advantage of their niceness by blowing their son before noon.

He hollowed out his cheeks as Luke let out a moan, quickly covering his own mouth. Michael sat up, keeping his hand pumping Luke's length. "Baby boy," he cooed, "I need you to stay quiet for me."

Luke nodded, his breath picking up as he watched Michael go back down looking extremely attractive. The blonde was just too attracted to Michael for his own good. 

It was something about Michael, it was everything about Michael. 

Mike went back to work, bobbing his down as he listened to the groans trying to escape Luke's throat. Michael had one hand planted on Luke's lower stomach, holding his hips down to prevent him from deep throating Michael.

Cy rolled his eyes as he continued to hear Luke whimper and moan from the thin walls. He stood up, pulling a pair of basketball shorts over his thighs and a tee shirt over his head. He ran a hand through his hair, pushing it out of his tired eyes. 

He opened the wooden door of the guest room, stomping as he knocked loudly on the door across the hall. "It's way too early for this shit!" He yelled. 

Cy then continued walking towards the kitchen, not wanting to hear his brother-in-law climax.