six | ❝ fat lady disappears? ❞

[ 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝖽 ] ༉‧₊˚✧

——𝗙𝗔𝗧 𝗟𝗔𝗗𝗬 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦?; 𝟬𝟬𝟲「❀」| 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣

「❀」| 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣 . 𝟬𝟲

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
THE ONE WITH MINNIES COMFORT
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

❰ 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 ❱

——NOBODY HAD SEEN MINERVA MCGONAGALL OR ELIZABETH BLACK THAT NIGHT. the staff and students were both  panicked — besides dumbledore.

  meanwhile, eliza went straight to mcgonagalls office after the defence lesson.

  minnie was the only person who knew perfectly well about tony. having taught the man during.

  however, when she walked into her office — she did not expect to find a first year in there already.

  a boy, around eleven years old sat down in front of minnies desk, sobbing quietly. they weren't an average size, the boy was small for his size, around the size of a six year old.

  "ah, eliza, how can i help you?" said minnie.

  "i just — came from a lesson with lupin, i have detention in a few hours and i didn't want to go to class...so i came here, thats alright, right?" she asked, minnie looked hesitant but when eliza mouthed, tony, she nodded.

eliza sat down, watching the boy with confused eyes.

"this, eliza, is thomas whyte" said minnie.

thomas suddenly turned to the girl, his face was covered in nasty boils, his eyes were bloodshot and had a sad look in them.

"oh — who did that?" she asked, minnie shook her head.

"oh come on — minnie, you know i don't reveal my sources..." she reasoned, smirking.

minnie looked hesitant, but she herself wanted to see the cause of this...problem get what he deserved, "you aren't going to like this, dear,"

"just tell me" eliza begged, looking excited.

"derric torlaen —"

"what"

minnie took in the girls features, her excited look had disappeared instantly, her eyes looking mischievous yet filled with hatred.